Reviews for Over and Over, I Fall for You
Kandalyn Kohl chapter 10 . 4/3
Oh god...or should i say kami haha i LOVE this so fucking much
PWTMC chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
I liked that ending :D

Great fic!
Kitsunnami chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
An amazing story.I loved it. Is there still a chance of an epiloge? :)

Rosie-Chan
VampireDoll666 chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Loved the story, please write an epilogue for it a nice HAPPY one.*hint,hint**smiles*
pangasius chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
Beautiful ending. I really loved this story. An epilogue would be greatly appreciated ;) (if you want to and if you have the time, of course )
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
O. I like this. Cant wait to see the next chapter and read what Sasuke and Itachi have to say to each other...and I cant wait to see how Itachi finds a way to come back. :)
with eyes looking up chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
...I'm crying. I absolutely loved this fic. This whole spiritual thing you got going on is amazing.

Itachi and Kakash forEVEH.

Gosh, it would so lovely to have an epilogue (hint, hint, wink, wink), but you don't have to if you don't want to. :)

Once again, amazing job. One of your best fics so far, I think.

Ja ne Ita,faa

(The last line made me smile.)
Blue skys chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
No! No! No! Itachi! why must the god die! why! but as seeing that you are the author of this story I will respect your decision and accept that even awsome charators such as Itachi sometimes need to die for a complete story that is good.

wonderful chapter and I hope you update soo.
Lina chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
Sorry for not reviewing recently! I've read every chapter several times and I like the way the story is going... I hope Kakashi won't suffer too much(a little can add good effect, honestly)...
Hidan'sGirl247 chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
you should wright a book 0/_\0
with eyes looking up chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
Why do you hate me? I mean, really?

I'm so bawling at this point. I can't believe he died...AGAIN.

But anyway. Lovely chapter. I loved Itachi's little welcoming committee, and everything. And the 'I feel your pain thing'. Plus the Mangekyo part.

LVE.

xoxoxo,
yumie-darkness123 chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
love it
pangasius chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
So sad ... but in a nice way. I really hope you'll update soon because I'm addicted to this story
Clear Rain Drops chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
I reviewed
with eyes looking up chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
...I need more.

That was brilliant. I was sobbing. I still am.

Su sad.