Reviews for Over and Over, I Fall for You
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Epilogue please! Don't leave me hanging.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Very good.
My love chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
I could not hold my tears back.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I can't believe that you are this good at writing Fan Fiction. What the hell did you learn to write like this?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I am in tears .
yaoichallenge21 chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
This is an amazing story, tho I did have a hard time picturing Kakashi as a skitterish trembling slave, it was still am amazing story and I loved every word of it. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for ur next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... good.
Kandalyn Kohl chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Oh god...or should i say kami haha i LOVE this so fucking much
PWTMC chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
I liked that ending :D

Great fic!
Kitsunnami chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
An amazing story.I loved it. Is there still a chance of an epiloge? :)

Rosie-Chan
VampireDoll666 chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Loved the story, please write an epilogue for it a nice HAPPY one.*hint,hint**smiles*
pangasius chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
Beautiful ending. I really loved this story. An epilogue would be greatly appreciated ;) (if you want to and if you have the time, of course )
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
O. I like this. Cant wait to see the next chapter and read what Sasuke and Itachi have to say to each other...and I cant wait to see how Itachi finds a way to come back. :)
with eyes looking up chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
...I'm crying. I absolutely loved this fic. This whole spiritual thing you got going on is amazing.

Itachi and Kakash forEVEH.

Gosh, it would so lovely to have an epilogue (hint, hint, wink, wink), but you don't have to if you don't want to. :)

Once again, amazing job. One of your best fics so far, I think.

Ja ne~ Ita,faa

(The last line made me smile.)
Blue skys chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
No! No! No! Itachi! why must the god die! why! but as seeing that you are the author of this story I will respect your decision and accept that even awsome charators such as Itachi sometimes need to die for a complete story that is good.

wonderful chapter and I hope you update soo.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »