Reviews for Until Dawn
sparkling apples chapter 3 . 2/16
Quite an interesting read!
NessaLikeABoss chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
GAH BDHJHDBJFHBJCEF HVBFVFgubvnfb
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
With your desciption of Kai and how he is in this story, it makes me fall for him like what happened to Claire 3
Childhood-Disruption chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
VERY cute. Loved it! ;-p
Golden Camellia chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I'm.. at loss for words here. This story gave me a feeling I've never, ever experienced before.

So... now, I'm going to try my very best to describe it to you.

It.. felt like my heart sprouted a pair of wings and flapped out my throat up to heaven. I'm serious, this is no lie. That is exactly how it felt. I wasn't even aware stories could give a person such a strange feeling.

I can definitely say that you've satisfied my craving for Kai x Claire.. for now, at least. ;) You have turned this into my favourite pairing, which is unthinkable for someone like me who has obsessed over Gray x Claire for such a long time. Your writing has power, y'know?

The ending was not at all choppy... but vague? That suited it so well. I'm glad that you did not end it with one of those cliche kissing scenes. The vagueness of it left me wondering about the futures of those two, and all of it's possibilities. You ended it beautifully. Nothing was missing.

Anyway, I'd better shut up before I blind you with my ranting. You keep it up, girly. ;) Never let this talent go.

xxCammie
A z a r i e l l e i chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
What a great story! I really, really love how you wrote Kai .
Daisy-Chan chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Another awesome KaiXClaire I read was really great!Great job! XD I want to replay HM:MFoMT now and woo Kai...Hehehe.. XD XD

Anon chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
I REALLY want to kiss you right now, even if you are a girl
Kuruk chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
SCARLET! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT THIS STORY ISN'T ONE OF YOUR BEST! I'm CRYING! Literally CRYING like a sap after reading this!

Oh my GOD! I loved it! It was so beautiful! I loved your Claire, her uncertainty, her shyness, her self-doubt- I loved her humanity! I loved your Kai, I loved his confidence, his demeanor, his willingness to let her go, the way he stuck by her, his selflessness! I loved that Popuri accepted the relationship with open arms and that conversation on New Year's! I loved it! I loved every chapter! I loved every WORD!

Scarlet, my God! You ending wasn't vague or choppy or whatever- it was the perfect ending to a perfect story! Scarlet, you've written one of the best stories I have ever read- whether on FanFiction, FictionPress or even the novels lining the shelves of the libraries and bookstores! You are on par with published writers! You're probably even better than most of them! And my God, the emotion- it made me laugh, smile in joy, frown, gasp, and CRY (I'm still CRYING!)

This is the best story ever. I'm not kidding you. Best story you have ever written, best story I have ever read... best everything! I love it and I love you for writing it! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this struck a chord with me. This is a masterpiece Scarlet. Your masterpiece. Everything about it was perfect and beautiful. No matter what you think of it.

Ack! Here I am rambling like a raving fanboy... (sniffles) I loved it... and my God I've said that too many times. Let me just say (for the last time) that this is so... words can't describe it, really. Let me go with one of the only ones that can: PERFECT.

Thank you so much. Third time a story of yours does this to me, for chrissakes... :)

Kuruk
Cupcake Heart chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Aw, that was so sweet.

You make Kai such a great guy in your fic.. I think he's gained another fan :O
twilight guardian chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
It's a wonderful story, full of emotion. I really admire the way that you wrote it in third person, and so beautifully, too. It's something that I don't think I could ever do. Thank you for writing it.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Wow, that little series was amazing! And so cute! I've never really given much consideration to the pairing of Kaire, but reading this has made it my second favourite Claire pairing (behind Riclaire, naturally, which I adore).

Great work! _
lemonadeskies chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
YES! I HAVE gotten the fluff I've been craving for. :) Thank you thank you THANK YOU Scarlet! I love this story so much. It was the cutest KxC fic I've read. You made me smile like no other. ;D Thanks once again!
lemonadeskies chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
YAY! Cuteness! Thanks for writing chapter 2! You got it up here sooner then I expected. You are an amazing writer! Now...I shall read chapter 3!
StarrNight chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Holy crap.

Shazam.

That was some good stuff right there. I've always been a fan of Kai as a character. I don't know why people tend to bash on him so much.

But seriously.

You did a good job here. Your writing is always so beautiful and enticing to the eyes.

Very very good.