Reviews for Until Dawn
Squishie-chan chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
All I have to say right now is that I'm holding back squeals of delight...SQUE! This story is so freaking amazing! AMAZING!

XD I really wanted to read a good Kai x Claire story, and this is WAY better than what I had hoped for. If this is the end of it, then I think I might cry. Gosh, I can't even begin to explain how incredible this story is! I'm still internally squealing. You did a magnificent job, and I hope you create more masterpieces in the NEAR future!
Kountry101 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Aw. Cute! _
b4k4 ch4n chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Aww, what a sweet KaixClaire story! I absolutely love it!

I felt a bit bad for Popuri but I'm glad she was being really mature about the situation. Often people portray her as a whiny selfish girl. It was nice to see her handle a situation in a mature fashion.

Nice work! I enjoyed reading this )
JupiterLily chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Hears literature teacher in the background screeching, "SHOW not TELL!" Haha. But you did not do a bad job with this. It's very cute and fluffy. . But I do agree the ending could have been better. It seems to be missing something. But you do not fail! Cuz I like this ficlet! :)
The Laughing Libra chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Excellent chapter! Despite your A/N, I didn't notice any examples of "telling instead of showing." In fact, all I was struck by was how well written the chapter was. Loved it! _
Mage the Observer chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
I'll admit that I waited until this was finished before I read it. Now that I have, I'm developing bold new technologies so that I can properly kick myself in the rear. Amazing stuff.
Tanookie chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Despite the fact that Kaipuri's my favorite pairing, I loved all of this! It was really cute and well-written, and I enjoyed the vague ending _.

I also like how you didn't portray Popuri like a jealous * like most people would have. Glad to see she's been done justice.

So, yeah, great job and I look forward to reading more! *Pineapple*
Prologue chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Gah! I don't want it to end. So cruel. v.v I loved it Scarlet, I love all of it. :D Made me want to cry and laugh and all that stuff. Popuri seemed... mature. o.O I was actually nervous that Claire would end up feeling guilty and leaving Kai or that she'd fall in love with Cliff but you saved me from heart ache. :D Many thanks on that.

I loved it and I love you for writing such awesome Kaire. :3

Prologue
Authors Note1 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Amazing as always. Wouldn't expect anything less than you. Congrats. So cute and fluffy.
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Aw...

Awesome job, although i agree, the ending was a litle choppy.
CherreeSherree chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
this is a good storyy...keep up da good workk :)
The Laughing Libra chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Great chapter! You know, I really love how you write the development of relationships, Scarlet-you treat it so gently, and it's always so believable. I think it's one of your best strengths as a writer, and I envy you for it. _
Rhealicet chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Ah, I love this! I love the Kai X Claire pairing, and I don't think it's seen enough. I especially love this because not only are you portraying the character of Kai perfectly(imho), but I can alos personally relate to Claire in that quiet shyness, that and not going on a date since the third grade...(nervous laughter) D
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Aw...

such a cute story.

Update.
Brandersnatch chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Aww so cute. D Honestly, for the next cahpter I'm sort of hoping for some jealous Popuri interaction somewhere and Claire leaving with Kai forevers But eh. XD You always manage to leave me shocked and loving the endings so I trust whatever you have in store for the ending. 3
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »