Reviews for Until Dawn
Squishie-chan chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
All I have to say right now is that I'm holding back squeals of delight...SQUE! This story is so freaking amazing! AMAZING!

XD I really wanted to read a good Kai x Claire story, and this is WAY better than what I had hoped for. If this is the end of it, then I think I might cry. Gosh, I can't even begin to explain how incredible this story is! I'm still internally squealing. You did a magnificent job, and I hope you create more masterpieces in the NEAR future!
Kountry101 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Aw. Cute! _
b4k4 ch4n chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Aww, what a sweet KaixClaire story! I absolutely love it!

I felt a bit bad for Popuri but I'm glad she was being really mature about the situation. Often people portray her as a whiny selfish girl. It was nice to see her handle a situation in a mature fashion.

Nice work! I enjoyed reading this )
JupiterLily chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Hears literature teacher in the background screeching, "SHOW not TELL!" Haha. But you did not do a bad job with this. It's very cute and fluffy. . But I do agree the ending could have been better. It seems to be missing something. But you do not fail! Cuz I like this ficlet! :)
The Laughing Libra chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Excellent chapter! Despite your A/N, I didn't notice any examples of "telling instead of showing." In fact, all I was struck by was how well written the chapter was. Loved it! _
Mage the Observer chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
I'll admit that I waited until this was finished before I read it. Now that I have, I'm developing bold new technologies so that I can properly kick myself in the rear. Amazing stuff.
Tanookie chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Despite the fact that Kaipuri's my favorite pairing, I loved all of this! It was really cute and well-written, and I enjoyed the vague ending _.

I also like how you didn't portray Popuri like a jealous * like most people would have. Glad to see she's been done justice.

So, yeah, great job and I look forward to reading more! *Pineapple*
Prologue chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Gah! I don't want it to end. So cruel. v.v I loved it Scarlet, I love all of it. :D Made me want to cry and laugh and all that stuff. Popuri seemed... mature. o.O I was actually nervous that Claire would end up feeling guilty and leaving Kai or that she'd fall in love with Cliff but you saved me from heart ache. :D Many thanks on that.

I loved it and I love you for writing such awesome Kaire. :3

Prologue
Authors Note1 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Amazing as always. Wouldn't expect anything less than you. Congrats. So cute and fluffy.
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Aw...

Awesome job, although i agree, the ending was a litle choppy.
CherreeSherree chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
this is a good storyy...keep up da good workk :)
The Laughing Libra chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Great chapter! You know, I really love how you write the development of relationships, Scarlet-you treat it so gently, and it's always so believable. I think it's one of your best strengths as a writer, and I envy you for it. _
Rhealicet chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Ah, I love this! I love the Kai X Claire pairing, and I don't think it's seen enough. I especially love this because not only are you portraying the character of Kai perfectly(imho), but I can alos personally relate to Claire in that quiet shyness, that and not going on a date since the third grade...(nervous laughter) D
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Aw...

such a cute story.

Update.
Brandersnatch chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Aww so cute. D Honestly, for the next cahpter I'm sort of hoping for some jealous Popuri interaction somewhere and Claire leaving with Kai forevers~ But eh. XD You always manage to leave me shocked and loving the endings so I trust whatever you have in store for the ending. 3
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »