Reviews for Dai Shi's Rebellion
Kamen Rider Fan 12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wicked Story Dude! But Why Didn't You Just Change The 2 Stories Into Chapters And Put Them Into The Same Story?
Titanium Gold chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
(chuckles) An incredible series of takes on what's shaping up to be an incredible season, my friend; excellent work so far. The realism of your writing is astonishing - I can picture every scene in my mind as if it's part of the show! That's never happened before with Jungle Fury fanfics for me.

I'd say you've got a keeper here; this is one awesome story that deserves to be seen through to the end. As long as your writing style only improves and you keep the characters in character, I'd say this will be every bit as good as the Jungle Fury series itself.
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
As far as constructive criticism goes, be careful when it comes to contractions. For instance, you had "cant" and "your" instead of "can't" and "you're." Also, sometimes you spelled Carnisoar correctly, but other times you didn't. I liked how you described Dai Shi's morphing process. I liked the line "Bring it on, old man." I'm pretty sure I've said this before, and I'll say it again, you rock when it comes to writing battle scenes. Seriously, I think that is your niche. You know a battle scene is good when you can actually visualize the battle in your head based only off of the author's writing. Wow! I can't believe Camille took Dai Shi to the rangers. I love the whole idea of joining forces to face a greater evil. That was close. Fran almost found out the rangers' identities. Wait, Fran was the one left in charge, right? You had "Your in charge Lily!" which confused me. Haha. I loved "Ok, what in the name of Jackie Chan are you guys doing here?" I hope Dai Shi/Jarrod can save the Fishers. It is kind of weird how he sort of has a soft spot for them. I really like the premise of the story. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Two thumbs up from me!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I like it so far. That episode, Good Karma, Bad Karma, really got me intrigued with Jarrod. I think there is more going on. It'll be interesting to see what'll happen and how things will play out.

I like how Camille stepped out and then she saved Dai Shi/Jarrod and then bringing them to the rangers. Great job so far. Can't wait to read more.
Delgado chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I always thought that Jarrod was kinda bullied into being Dai Shi and that Carnisoar is really the evil guy trying to take over the world.

Definitely want to see more of this!