Reviews for Quia Peccavi Nimis
Aslook chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Great Story! I sthere going to be a sequel? I want to know what happens to Vlad!
PhantomGirl12 chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
Very cool!
inukagome15 chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Ooh. Seems like something big is going to happen judging from the last Clockwork scene you put up. Is that story up yet?
mystery writer5775 chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
*Squeals in happiness* I love the name of the chapter! (Bet you weren't expecting that!) Right now in choir we are singing Dies Irae and it is so awesome! It's awesome to sing although when we sung it for choir regionals the judges asked my teacher if her hated us for making us sing such a hard song when really it's become the class favorite! And also I loved this, Danny is gaining so many allies! And I think you should do a CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (That's the los vegas one) because I love those crossovers and they are much rarer than the other two. Or maybe do something involving harry potter, I don't know why but if you do it just right those can be really intense and you seem to know how to perfectly blend intense with crossover just perfectly!
Miriam1 chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
The story is good. I'm not quite so sure how it all came together, but I'm glad it did. And I noticed you started the Speed Racer thing.

I must tell you that I appreciated the exchange between Ziva and Skulker. Truly.

I have more thoughts on my mind, but I'll have to work them out later.

Thank you for this story, as complicated and confusing as it was.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
i did like the ending but vlad didn't die. hahahahahahahaha Vlademort hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe sorry i was watching harry potter before i read this. I can't wait for the new story!
Shining Zephyr chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
Nice wrap up! Typical Mac, always ticked when he doesn't get the bad guy. -grins- Oh, now we can have lots of fun with our collab.

GWEE! -runs around in circles-

Loved it!

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
Go Val! I hope the fruit loop gets whats coming to him. I really can't wait for the next chapter
Shining Zephyr chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
-points at Gerrard and laughs like an idiot- YOU LOSE, OH INTERNAL AFFAIRS ONE!

Glad Mac told Don to lay off of Danny F. I love 'em both, but Flack's gotta lay off sometimes. (Which means he's IC!)

Ooh, I can't wait for Vlad to meat the CSIs! That'll be interesting!

You're doing good with this! Keep it up!

Miriam1 chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
The Mossad was a surprise. I recognized a thing or two. This chapter made me smile.

I'm still lost, but I'm reading. I told you I would.

Your friend,

Miriam
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
Gr I hate Vlad. Thanks for clearing up the danny's age thing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
With the Dannt think it really depends on when the story takes place. Cause if its summer as in August then he would be 15 but if its before his birthday then he would be 15 i know this because my bithday is july 29th 1994 and i'm 13 turning 14. Oh no i wonder what Freakshow wants? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shining Zephyr chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
Dude... Gerrard... ARGH! I'm going to throw that man out the freakin' window. *fumes* I hate him even more now. I used to dislike him a lot- but I hate his guts in this.

Typical Flack- always gettin' things out of people, innocent or not.

ADAM ROCKS. I cannot believe you never told me you watch the episodes. o.O I gotta send you some things or something. COLLAB FIC!

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Too...Much..Clashing of your stories. Hehehe just kidding. Um.. I'm a little confused. If you said Danni is 15 and he was born 1993 in july technically that would make him 14 wouldn't it? Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter!
mystery writer5775 chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Sorry for the lack in reviews, I'm just so busy lately! But I love this story! And now you are getting everyone involved in so many ways! I hope Danny is okay, he's already got so much on his plate already...