Reviews for Beauty and the Bison
alldumbamericanrejects27 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
jet/gaston iz like a remake of my ucle daniel lol
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
I have always LOVED the story of 'Beauty and the Beast'! This is an AWESOME story!

But... I think the idea of Zuko being a bison is a little weird. I like the Blue Spirit as Zuko's beast form. Remember? From Season One? It seems more... ominous than Zuko being Appa.

And the paragraphs are too bunched together. It seems like one big run-on sentence to me. Maybe you should try separating them when the characters speak?

Still, other than that, AWESOME job girl!
Luxuria La Indigo chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
How sad is it that you continue this prolonged spree of mediocrity and unoriginality. Your complete lack of any idea your own astounds me. How can you call yourself an author when you're copying dialogue from the movies! Whatever the original Disney characters did in the movies, you have Avatar or Witch characters do the same exact thing. Narration and dialogue are also ripped out of the movies, which is even sadder.

What made you think it was a good idea to do this. Did you think nobody would notice if you just changed the name of the characters? I mean, just from reading your Elyon's Beginning story I was struck by the undeniable fact that you had taken it all from the Ariel's Beginning movie. It didn't even take me ONE SECOND to recognize the scene where Triton gave Athena the music box, you even copied the part where the seven little mermaids had been spying on their parents about to kiss and peeking at them behind a rock and giggling.

I know this because I just recently rented it out of curiosity, having seen the first one when I was very young and having loved it. I was saddened to see that you also ripped off the original Little Mermaid movie. I checked out the rest of your Disney-”inspired” stories. These aren't inspired. They're all copied. I can't believe that someone would be so dumb as to actually copy the script and songs from a Disney movie! It pains me to see that someone would be so lazy as to try to pass this off as their own.

Beauty and the Beast was a unique movie, more so than the original versions of this tale. The writers for the movie were creative with their talking inanimate objects, and the scenes with the objects were fun too. But this story is completely lame.

Have you no shame or pride? Do you not realize that it is this kind of laziness that is responsible for America's overall stupidity? Here's a tip, honey-bunny. Try coming up with something original. It might hurt your tiny little brain, but hey, no pain, no gain. And accept the blame for your errors, instead of blaming it on someone else like that stupid girl who walked/fell into a open manhole because she had been texting and not paying attention, and her parents wanted to sue the city even though it was entirely their daughter's fault for being so stupid.

Acknowledge your mistakes and failures, and admit that you were wrong to try to pass off somebody else's creation as your own. Only then can you move on. This will be the test of your own drive. Do you really care about being an author? It's cleat from the stuff you have posted that you don't. Do yourself a favor and get off the Internet, and go play outside or something.

If you were my kid, I would ensure that you never touched another computer – except of course when you had to do homework, and I suspect you spend more time recycling your fics than studying for school – so you couldn't write any more ripped-off-Disney-movie 'stories' again. And since you're apparently wasting your summer vacation with more of this stuff, I'd also put you in summer school to ensure that you're using your time productively. I can't help but wonder what will happen to you after highschool. Doubtless you write whatever essays or papers you have to do in highschool and copy them off other sources. It wouldn't surprise me.
Dominus Irae chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
What ill-thought tripe is this? Why do you keep stealing other people's stories and replacing them with the names of other people's characters that you did not create? Are you so starved for attention that you're unable to come up with ANYTHING on your own? Has your pathetic little brain finally shrunk to the size of a dust mote from your very own sheer stupidity?

Were you drinking - and dousing your eyes - with bleach and/or lye? Were you writing this in class with your cellphone when you were supposed to be paying attention to the person at the front of the room who is there to teach you the skills you need to make it in life? What put the notion in your head that you had any writing talent? Did your mother drink and smoke heavily while she was pregnant? Were you dropped on the head a lot when you were a kid? Are you in Special Education class? With the other retards?

How stupid your friends must be to continue encouraging you to broadcast your sheer, utter, profound, and complete lack of talent and intelligence to the world via your keyboard and the Internet? How stupid are your parents to allow you ANYWHERE near the computer, instead of making you do your homework or go play outside so that your pale skin can finally get the sunlight it needs after hours, days, weeks, months locked in your room masturbating to your own literary miscarriages?

What has Avatar and WITCH ever done to deserve your abuse of their universes and characters? What did the creators of these two universes ever do to you that you should dishonor them in such a disgraceful way? These characters and universes are fictional, yet they deserve far more respect than you do. You're nothing but a misbegotten, talentless Suethor who cannot come up with ONE single orignal idea.

I don't care if you use Twilight in your stories. Twilight sucks, and its author sucks, and anyone who loves Twilight enough to write a fanfiction about it sucks too. Stephanie Meyer needs to be dragged into the street and beaten viciously for the tripe she writes, but that's another matter.

The only way you can ever redeem yourself is by deleting all of this stuff that you recycled from other people and go become An Hero. Seriously. Remember, it's DOWN THE STREET, not across the road! It's all you'll ever amount to, because it's clear from your writing that you'll never make it in the real world.

Gah. People like you make me lose faith in humanity.
lost prince chapter 15 . 3/5/2009
You did some nice work with this one. Beauty and the beast is one the movies I still have VHS casset for it (though the VHS player is broken :P

Great job.
lost prince chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
lol, I remember this part, with ribbons and all girly like. Man was it funny, though I don't think Cornelia can be that bad with hair do, nor Irma but she can do it in a prank mood :P
lost prince chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
At first I planned on reviewing at the last chapter but this one earned its own review.

The talk between Aang and Sokka was by far the best thing up till now, real funny. Oh and nice move with Irma and Sokka in ch 8, "every shade of red"

And before I forget, an excellant job you did when you made two charachters play a role originally for one, gave more lines for them and more and space for dialogs, Will played her extra part rather well in my opinion.

Reading on
Amber Pegasus chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Amber Pegasus chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
I know I wasn't supose to cry over a chapter but it's just so sad.
Amber Pegasus chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Ah hahahaXD. Excuse the laughter, but this chapter is funny.
Amber Pegasus chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
Aw, man the suspense is killing me.
Zutaralover101 chapter 15 . 2/7/2009
Chris nodded. “Yep. Too bad that that wood chopper’s busted.”

Lillian laughed. “Yeah that was pretty fun!”

“What wood chopper?” Cornelia asked, her eyes narrowing.

“What did you two do?” Irma asked her brother, placing her hands on her hips.

“Nothing Irma,” Chris replied.

Too awesome! A fantastic conclusion for a fantastic story!
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 15 . 2/4/2009
Wow. Wow, wow, wow! I loved it! I can't believe it took me so long to read! This is definetly one of your best in my book. BRAVA! :)
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
I really like this parody, and it only helps since Beauty and the Beast is one of my top five favorite disney movies ever! Sorry it took me so long to read.
Fortune Glyph chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
YAY! HAPPY ENDING! Great story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »