Reviews for A Servant Called Much
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Beautiful. I absolutely loved it. Poor Much, being abused like that. :( Great story. :)
trixon1 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I love it ! I love it ! I love it ! :) :)
Jammeke chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Thank you for posting this.

I've been wondering how Much ended up being Robin's servant - and your version makes me want to hug them both. I think the characters were spot on, with Robin confident (and a bit cocky) to waltz around another noble's manor and place his own view on justice before the owner's, and Much brave enough to speak his mouth when he's not allowed.

~Jammeke
Radar-rox chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Gah, SO sorry it's taken me this long to read this chapter! I've been snowed under with college work, grr! But I'm sure it'll be worth the wait

AWW i love the bit with the cloth caps!

lucy's sweet

aww yay for robin getting food, bless him!

osmond you twat! give that cap back!

god osmonds a knob

aw at least robins being sweet though

oh oh theres a task? *reads further* ooh cool

well, lady cynthia burnett, what can i say? a wonderful end to a fantastic story, you've really got the characters well because they aren't exactly like they are in the series but they're believeable as how they would have been. im afraid its almost midnight on a friday and my brains slightly too fried to give you any more slightly eloquent praise, so i shall just say 'wooh, you rock!'. and you should be very proud, well done! x
Radar-rox chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Go Much, you refill that wine!

...and he's cocked it up. Bugger. Not that I didn't see it coming, but still, poor Much.

'The blood drained from his face from the terrible embarrassment.' *makes whining/mewing noises of sadness*

Thats it, you tell 'em Robin.

Ooh, Much sleeping on Robin's floor? I'm gonna guess that you aren't going that way but still, I can daydream! :P

I like Jarrod. Its good that there's SOMEONE there who's kinda on Much' side

Aww bless Much, apologising again

'Trying to reassure the servant, Robin raised his hand, but was not prepared for the way Much stepped away from him' aw love'im

'Confused, he did not know whether he should thank his new master or curse him.' Hehehe aww.

Aw the endings so sweet. I'd love to read more but its hignfy time, so maybe tomorrow! Great work as always!
GuestTypePerson chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
Interesting. I liked your version of how Much came to be Robin's manservant. Very interesting story indeed. :0)
Radar-rox chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
did i not review chapter one? only i just looked and i dont have a review for it but i always review stuff.. ah well, im sure it was awesome

'A tall lean man with long brown hair tied tightly behind his ears' - am i wrong in thinking pigtails?

god Phillips a git. actually no, gits are just gits, phillip is a goit, a gimboid and a smeghead (yes, i have been watching red dwarf, why do you ask? :P)

'Before he could finish his sentence, the Lord delivered a vicious backhand, sending Much to the ground.' :O:O:O lemme at him, lemme at him!

'Much could not find the words. He was too upset to speak' *mews*

mrow. poor much! i wanna give him a big cuddle!

aww. a lovely chapter, and i would read the other two, but it's ten to two now and i have to be up at a reasonable time, so hopefully tomorrow! great work!
Keiri Bradon chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
*jaw drops to floor*

3 chapters at once. Yippee times ten. Though it was a littel funny when my email updated me in the order of chapter 4...then 3...then 2...a little backwards.

Great chapters! I can't wait until the next update!

-Kiri
Keiri Bradon chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wondeful story. It's a new idea, I haven't read astory like it.

Please update soon!

-Keiri
NamarieGreenleaf chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
hey! i read this on your other Much website! i'm so glad to see this. there is not enough Much out there and i'm glad i have found another fan. i can't wait to read what's next. YAY XD