Reviews for Extemporaneous
BetterThanburningontheceiling chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh my god those dorks! They're just too much but I still love them!
Oh man reading this was I credibly satisfying, thank you
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
lol I feel kind of bad for Abe's little brother who probably kept answering the phone to hear nervous breathing XD

Liked the story though :)
duchessme chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
cute..
asdfghjkl1234567890qwertyuiopz chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I saw the doujin and it's pretty cute. But somewhat, though there are no drawings and just all words, I find your version cuter :3
Natsu chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
. .THING. .READ!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Mihashi is so adorable! And Abe needs him! I knew it! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I made me happy *w*
yess91 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this is cute, actually it reminds me of the ookiku furikabutte dj- smile please, which is also cute
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
These two are too cute!
AkakuHana chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I read a doujinshi almost exactly the same as this fic, its great by the way, made me feel all smiley and stuff x3
KBZ chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
God, yes. That was adorable- TOTALLY ENJOYED IT. Adding to my favourites ;
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Interesting. Cute scene. X3
ensis013 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
*nosebleeds* Damn, the 'Takaya-kun..' and 'rustling covers'. I immediately thought of the things that Abe thought of. *perverted grin, drool and fufufu* But Mihashi is soo adorable! I can totally see him calling and hanging up. Perfect little ficlet about Mihashi and Abe!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
*gulps* That was amazing... / Please write more soon! The goddess's of yaoi are on your side!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love it! Very cute :)
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
VERY awesome. C: Poor awkward Mihashi, I love him to bits. xD They'll keep missing each other until someone (namely pretty much anyone on their team, depending on how long they keep at this) gets fed up and shoves them together. And that will be a glorious day indeed.

Muchos thanksimos for the great read. C:
Onda Knight54 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011