Reviews for School Trip
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
ummm im from atlanta yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yamisangel101 chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
This was the most intense chapter lol. I really liked this though :) You did a great job with this story, I applaud you. Can't wait to read more from you :D
hayley berry chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
What happened to Cloe and Dana?

thanks 4 continuing the story i love it

i don't know who will survive but i hope someone does Good luck writing the next chapter and good luck on writing other stories too o
yamisangel101 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Wow, this seems very similar to the Saw movies if I'm not mistaken. Man, those were really twisted lol. I wasn't really into the whole Saw thing at all but now that I'm reading about the Bratz in the same kind of situation is doesn't seem so bad. I don't know, but it was a good chapter. Can't wait for more! :)
hayley berry chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Please continue i really hope they are all alive
yamisangel101 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
:O, I guess she'll end up dead now. I don't know though, that would almost be too easy of a death for Sasha, hmm. It gives me something to think about. I can't wait to read more. :)
lightuptheskyxo chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
this story is crazy. continue
yamisangel101 chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
It would've been interesting to see how he killed them but oh well. It's good it really is, maybe a tiny bit more detail though. Great job hun! :D
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh, boyfriends? Who? I think It, Sasha and Dylan but what about Yasmin? Eitan maybe? It's good so far! I can't wait to read more!
sgreen703 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw the story is pretty cute. I hope you continue it soon. :)