Reviews for Sauron's Amazing Technicolour Dungeons
codename00guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Dungalef and Nereb X]
I suppose we have Liharde and Niorae in there too?
StarsShineForever chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Poor, poor, poor Finrod, Beren and the company! Inner designer in me and my sense of aesthetics would probably drive me mad even before them. Is there a worse punishment as being thrown in an obnoxiously colorful, tastelessly bright painted room, waiting for the death or madness to come?

Of course it could be worse. We can suggest Sauron to add Comic Sans title “Feel At Home” on the walls – irony, haha, because Tol-in-Gaurhoth belonged to Finrod before Sauron has taken it. (I’m mean. :P)

Sweet little Galadriel has changed much, hmm? But back then, of course her favourite brother deserved cheerfully painted room, didn’t he? :P

This was hilarious (even though the mental image of the fluorescently colored dungeons still haunts me). :D

Keep on writing :)

~ StarsShineForever
ANONYMOUS TORTURER chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awesome parody...

And pretty please continue? I... think it would be really creepy to have, for instance, technicolor werewolves ambush them. And graphic torture with technicolor rods.

Et cetera, et cetera. And yes, I have a truly gruesome mind.
AzureSkye chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I think the funniest thing about this was imagining Galadriel painting Finrod's room that bright...LOL!
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Interesting colour scheme...

Hmm... had me thinking; no one's really been INSIDE Barad-dûr, have they...? Who knows?
Finch chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was fun, and I love it that you used the aliases from the Lay of Leithian!
Nimphaiwe chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Haha that's great. Sauron knows there are other tortures besides prison and darkness! XD
Ellfine chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Okay, that was silly. They don't care what is about to happen to them because the decor is so bad. How funny! very cute.