Reviews for Days of our Afterlife
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I love you this is hilarious and exactly what I would do if I died then kicking everyones ass. I love you. Wow I'm still laughing! YOU ROCK!
Shaybo27 chapter 50 . 12/29/2011
Great story, loved it ;D
Writing bunny chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
LOOK! A DISTRACTION! LOL!
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Interesting, considering nothing really happened here.
Summer.ice7 chapter 51 . 7/21/2011
Like your other story that I reviewed, Pay What You Owe!, this was an excellent story and I have absolutely no fucking idea why it is any number short of at the very least 450 reviews.

Scratch that, let's make it 500.

It's a great balance of all genres and I creeped out my grandparent's once again, something I'm not sure if I've mentioned previously. I loved it and it was hilarious. Especially the first three or so chapters when they were discussing the wall and the office supplies section. It was also angsty and tragic (just how I like it) in many chapters as well.

I think you would make a great authoress in my opinion and keep writing fanfiction! :D
wanderingmusician chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
You continue to make me laugh. Which is somewhat of a problem, seeing as I'm supposed to be asleep.
wanderingmusician chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Haha, this first chapter was great. Quite amusing.
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Ok, I cannot read anymore. I know this is a humor story but... Be realistic. Genryusai can nearly kill a lieutenant level shinigami with but a look and she can just waltz away from a very unhappy soutaicho? Don't think so.
Thornesmith chapter 51 . 7/7/2010
another great story yay!

i feel odd commenting on a story thats two years old but still. i loved it! great OC. please keep writing more anime/manga fics i woulda loved to know what hayajihime meant, by the way, cus i couldnt find it anywhere.

oh and p.s. did you know your in google?

anyways thanks
kitten652 chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
funniest line ever!

"Feh. Don't tell me those fools are just now discovering filing cabinets! …Nemu, keep your hands off my Post-its!"

haahaha! lmao!
lilmeika chapter 51 . 4/23/2010
mwahahah 3rd story it was cute. kazu was very entertaining xD

and wow i didn't expect the love interst to be nnoitra O_O very unexpected. but still it was cute. they were reunited in the end _

now, moving on to another story of yours :D
Mysticbreez chapter 51 . 10/8/2009
... wow.

That's all I can say. Amazing in-characterness, amazing OCS, amazing side plots. They also centered around the main one pretty well. This was an awesome story; great job! 3
music fans chapter 51 . 6/20/2009
Well story is well-written.I dunno how to express my feelings or emotion..Seriously,this is the best story i have read.
Sister Madly chapter 51 . 4/25/2009
I wish there were words to help me express what your story made me feel... just know that it was amazing, funny, sad, touching, and so many other things! I loved it.
Quiet Abyss chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
great!

best story i have ever read!