Reviews for Don't Let it End
HHR389 chapter 1 . 6/27
I really enjoyed your story. I completely agree that Bobby should not have been killed. Donna had been through enough. It's the only thing I can't stand about that movie!
DensiFrenzy chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I just watched prom night and that caused me to log in to to read some prom night fan fictions... I cried when Bobby died :'( I knew he would get killed though, the boyfriend always dies in these movies. Great fic... I wish this actually happend.
Irealia chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love your alternate ending! I hated when Bobby died so I'm glad he's still alive in your version!
rubadubdub1994 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
think its better than the movie encing :D
SnakeGirl123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I agree Bobby should i have lived i like your ending much better!
ZOMG its Angie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
yaaaaaaaay!

i HATED how Bobby died, too!

i mean like, he was her boyfriend and he actually seemed like a good guy who really loved her (not at all like michael and claire's relationship- i think thats their names i havent seen the movie in a while)

so im glad you wrote this :3 made me feel ALOT better

no flaming from me!
bellac611 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i liked it but its pretty much the same as the original ending...except Bobby lives...
dare to dream chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
great story, i love this ending better than the real one...i didnt want Bobby to die, but thanks for putting this up as i prefer this ending )
alsin chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
i like it :)

:D

maybe you should write another one like this
Laus101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
your ending is so much better than the original, I hate how bobby died! and Lisa before Ronnie proposed that was really sad, anyway good job! :)
kandisi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I liked Bobby a lot too. This is a nice ending to imagine.
Sar chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Hi Tonks

I did like this ending, Bobby was a wonderful character and a great foil for Donna, isn't it wonderful to have forums like this where we can change things to the way we want them.

Yes, you could have used a spell / grammar checker, however it still came across well, I have seen much much worse.

Just one thing I would have done with this story, I perhaps would have had Bobby coming back into the room and catching Fenton, thus getting into a fight with him. It would have made him into a fairty tale white knight, Detective Winn could still have shot Fenton as the ultimate rescue, but it seemed a little weak to have Bobby just standing there behind the man with the gun.

Keep up the good work...
CrimsonFallenAngel chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
much much better then the pther ending i loved it
trickstersink chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I completely agree. Bobby was an important character! this is a much better ending!
DancerGirl225 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I honestly agree with you. I am also very glad that you only changed that part, because i personally thought he should have NOT been killed and I thought very last part of the ending of the movie was just blank and unfinished. Thanks. I love your ending soo much better.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »