Reviews for Vocabulary
Modified Tam chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That's it.

You're my favorite author.
Korie Himura chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
What the hell is Jism? I really have absoutely no idea. Anyway PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Rachel79 chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
you REALLY need to write a sequel to this. it's hilarious and i really like it. oh and did i mention it needs a sequel.
AWickedMemory chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
LOL! How utterly adorable! XD XD XD
Krista Perry chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Bwa-hahahahahaaa! Funny! Cute! Intelligent! Well-written! What more could I ask for from a fic? _
Carly's Quill chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
My favorite line was "(You wouldn’t believe what he can’ keep in those freaking shorts of his)" because you are already in that mode of thinking, and maybe Duo is not looking for cake in Heero's shorts! Tonsil hockey, I loved this story!
starcrest chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
I liked this one. It does seem a bit OOC for Trowa to laugh so much... but I loved it anyway! Do you plan on making a sequel... or no?
ivy alias chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
::grins:: Fluffy fluffy fluff.

Cute cute and cute.

I dunno, I thought Trowa was a tad OOC, but that was alright.

I just adore the little (read- Gigantic) Duo-ramble towards the beginning. It's very very hard for most people to get a good Duo monologue written out.
Fala I didn't log in coz I'm a lazy arse chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Oh my gods... Yaeko, this is one deathscythe-hella funny fic. I was laughing till my sides hurt. Tonsil-hockey indeed. I'll log that away for future GateauxMarron references BWAHAHAHA! Great fic, hun. You rool.
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
TAKEHITO KOYASU! *swoon* Um. Whoops. I'm supposed to be commenting on the fic, aren't I? _;; Um. Cute fic. I loved how Trowa explained tonsil hockey to Heero, and I'm extremely glad he didn't use the phrase 'stick your tongue down his throat' or else Heero probably would have tried it.
Spike the Cross chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Very intersting,;)
Kisa chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
LOL
JadeWhispers chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
*falls over, laughing* Although some of it makes poor Hiiro-chan sound like a valley girl... _* That had me laughing. Cute. Really cute.
Tashasaphi chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
i hate yaoi, but duo sounded like one of my bezzie mates in that fic. funniness.
Garden aka Blue NanakiLilacShinigami chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! *cackles histerically* lmao! Luv it!