Reviews for I Know
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
So deep! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Whoa i mean deep plz write more like this
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow

awesome just ... awesome
Dramiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
It is just great you know... Just great!

THESE are the scenes that Batman lacks...whether its a comics, movie, or a cartoon... Thanks God there are people who actually take this franchise right way! Batman is not a boy-scout that just fights bad boys... And "villains" are not school bullies.

WOW! Honestly... after reading this one-shot story, I got so much out of the characters, that I feel even more satisfied than after watching a Batman movie/cartoon...

Too bad there is not that much of an official Batman content which is giving that much of understanding of characters...

I hope one day you will contribute your talent to the production of something out of Batman! I just love this short, little, emotional, powerful story!

Great Job! Great Job! Great!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
It is an interesting perspective.
NamulaMoonshine chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
cool
Rebel-Angel6 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
How sad... I always knew there was some connection between the two. Especially in the episode: Harley's Holiday. It was cute!

Awesome story
Camels are AWESOME chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was very well written. I love how you portrayed the characters. Perfect. A few mispellings here and there, but that doesn't matter - it didn't do anything to lessen the story's stature.
MushroomCap chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
...*starts a slow clap that lasts for the next 3 hours*

Would you mind if I built an altar to?

Seriously, your writing style is...god-like
gh chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
strange
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wow. Wow indeed. Perfect.
Azurexx chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This was beautifully written story! I really enjoyed reading it... it really made me think.

I look forward to reading your other works in the future.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I enjoyed it...Harely Quinn is a character with absolutely fascinating potential, yet the reasons for her alliance with someone as twisted as the Joker have never been explained so far as I know. This was a pretty good attempt at it.
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Wow. It never ceases to amaze me how fanfic writers concot better stories than those within the industry. You made Harley more than a two dimensional Joker lite version of her beau. You gave her back her humanity, a little bit, but it does show. I am normally not a big fan of Harley/Joker pairings as you can probably tell, but I try to be open minded about these things. Out of all your witten works this one is my favorite. Harley is my favorite in the animated series medium. The comics don't do her justice and I can see a little bit of hope with fics like this, even though I'd rather see her strike out on her own like she did in Harley's Holiday. Well done!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 5/3/2006