Reviews for What developed from the accident in the night
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Well, how about a twin? X)
animeyaoikid chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Okay, I just legitly cried over how cute that was. No joke. Cried. I don't cry over cuteness. I cry over sadness. You broke my emotional output. Thank you very much for that.
LandlessLord chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
This fic was great even if I don't like male pregnancy, I had a good time reading it.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Sir/ma'am i would love to tell you taht you did a fantastic job on this very very well done..i have seen very few of these good fanfictions of romance between envy and ed but this one takes the cake...good job again
theguy3600 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Hey! Thank you for writing this magnificent story! I really enjoyed it and I would just LOVE it if you wrote another Edvy fanfic, be it a sequel or a completely new idea, I'd love it! Thanks! Please don't abandon writing Edvies!
AnimeLove 24-7 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Awwww too cute! Loved it
MiscellaneousTopics chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
Really nice fan fiction, it kept me reading all the way through. Although the male pregnancy caught me off guard o_o. Awwe poor Edo, that must of really hurt XD
somebody ate my bacon chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Ur stry is kinda weird.
Cutekawaiikoneko chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
I loved this story, although the flaws in it made me want to scream. xD It was a very well put together story, and i think if you had had a beta read it over, the sentences would have flowed much nicer. I loved the way it ended and, just like I thought, your writing flow did get better as the story progressed. I would love to help you edit it and for you to repost it so you will achieve better reviews and more fans! Send me a Private message if you're interested :D ta ta for now!
The Archon chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Awesome!
gothss123 chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
aww! that was really sweet.
Envious Alchemist chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
KAWI! EDWARD'S A MOMMY! EDWARD'S A MOMMY!

oh goddess this series has made me so happy! especially the last one. usually when i finish a fan fic, i am really mad that they stopped there, instead of continuing, but you... you did an amazing job at ending it just perfectly! excellent job, a very excellent job!

okay... i have to say this at least one more time...

EDWARD'S A MOMMY! EDWARD'S A MOMMY~! 3
killing u with umbrellas chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
great story. i like how it was there was a progression in their relationship instead of a jump in bed/omg i love you type thing. i also like how you showed little snippets of their lives together. i loved it.
KuroSensei chapter 13 . 1/6/2010
Awesome story! Oh, I'm curious, what happened to Al and Wrath? You said they seemed to be getting quite close, so did they end up hooking up? I just know Al would be the perfect housewife, lol
xXTacoBunnyXx chapter 4 . 8/29/2009