Reviews for Shooting Stars
TheGoddessOfHell chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Great! Update ASAP!
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
OMG, update! For the lvoe of all that is good a pure update! There aren't many Gaasori stories in existance and I must have one!
NearTheEnd chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I DO like the story, but I'd like to give you a critique on it also.

While I do enjoy the plot line, some things are confusing about the writing style. (ex. In chapter 3, it switched to a flashback and it took me a while to figure out whether it was happening at the moment or if it happened before.) For flashbacks, you can but it in italics or just say in the Author's Note, (Of which is usually in parenthases to seperate it from the text).

Also, the characters are a bit OOC (Out Of Character). I know Naruto's hyper, but he's not a completely clueless person. Ino wouldn't get over Sasuke that quickly, let alone really get along that much with Naruto. And Sakura (or Haruno since you don't want to call her by her first name) isn't really that mean at all. But believe me, I hate her too..so I don't really blame you. Gaara wouldn't beat up people like that and doesn't really seem like himself based on the dialouge. Sasori wouldn't scream like that, he's and S-Ranked Missing-Nin.

Also, spell check some things and when writing long explanations, make sure to space some of it out. Some grammar is off and doesn't make any sense.

(ex. All the two boys could do was, stare at Ino dragging Hinata away. There wouldn't be a comma, because that implies that there would be a breif pause there.)

Overall, I like the plot and hope you update soon. This was not meant to offend you in any way, but if you are offended, I am sorry and didn't mean to do so.
Luna Seine Louve chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
HEY! WHAT THE HELL! I've been waiting since the last chappy to find out why Sasori was screaming, and you left me with a cliffy AGAIN! UGH! It's really good, you can't just leave a cliffy like that!
Minuit-Glace chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Oh this is a really good story

I wanna find out what all the screaming is about.
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Only that you write more! XD Lolz, no, umm... I think you're doing ok already. I don't see any reason to change your story so far
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
rofl! this isz so funny! and plus you have my favorite pairs like sasuhina and inonaru and yaoi!
KabutoRocks chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
YES! 'nouther great chapy! write more soon!
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Heehee, cute. :3
KabutoRocks chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Pretty good story. Continue!