Reviews for Tears of Love And Pain
xOldHappyTimes chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
I loved the whole thing! :D great story
LizTheBookNerd chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
Aww cutsey! :) and to think were getting a real life happy ending in about a month :D
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
i love how intense you made spencer cause he's like totally not intense but this is awesome to see serious spencer
Youtube Slut chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
i don't have an older brother or sister. anyway if i did i would use my best friend as a baseball bat becasue i don't have a bat. then wqhen he is knocked out i will call the police then take her out to ice cream. oh come on Faith you know i love you.
Youtube Slut chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
I want to see prom night so bad. but my mom said that it is to scary. i just rolled my eyes.
Solora Goldsun chapter 20 . 7/2/2009
Awesome storyincredible plotlinesweet thoughts PERFECT SEDDIE! _ Great job!
mebelucy chapter 20 . 6/12/2009
Thank u for making me cry! I loved it, ur a great writer. SAM GOT SHOT! anyway glad she ok now, i am so gonna read ur nxt story,

added to faves!
CrazyKK chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
lol I LOVE! the story the only thing tht bugs me is i have a 8 year old sister named michala(same name dif spelling) who acts cute all the time to get her way and she treats everyone like crap and gets away with it like 2 day she was all 'move!' with attitude in her voice that said 'im not good enough to be looked at by me' so i was like HELL NO YOUR FRIGGIN 8 AND I AM WAY OLDER THEN U so i slapped her XD(not hard but still) so i cant stop thinking miki is EVIL :-( my sister ruined the story for me :[
Youtube Slut chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
I did. I fell in love. I accualy fell in love at 7. Man Nathan Kress is so cute. When I was 7 i was looking for pics of some stars. I typed in Nathan just to find out who would come up. He was one of them that came up, from then on I was in love.
Youtube Slut chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
poor miki
TheEvilPumpkin18 chapter 20 . 5/3/2008
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ PERIOD! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB AND I MUST READ THE SEQUEL!
fromoutoftherain chapter 20 . 5/3/2008
LOVED THE ENDING. Seddie! Yay! Can't wait for the sequel.
The Vulture chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
This story's really good- wow, you update fast! That's awesome! Great story, update soon (haha I already know you will!)
Nature9000 chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
I like the chapter but still it's short. I love where this is going, you know what you should do? You should make it like the clash of the older siblings. Maybe Freddie is beat pretty badly and Sam's trying to protect Miki, Ben and standing over Freddie and then Jake's got his gun on Carly. Then you ought to have Spencer come in and it'd be so cool to see both older brothers fight and maybe Spencer wins, he might either kill Jake accidently or beat Jake so badly that he's in a coma or even unconscious enough that he won't wake up until the cops come.

Just my opinion but I still think it'd be really cool if it went something like that. Maybe Sam's having a "Freddie don't die" moment and Carly's just a hairs breadth from getting shot...Do what you will though _
The Vulture chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
Great story, I really really like it! It's awesome! Update soon!