Reviews for Moving On
Alpha Wolf 47 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
nice fic i like it the pairing is interesting i dont like sasuke but ik u wont kill him, but for the love of god please dont pair sasuke and hinata together, ive seen too much ppl doing that and quite frankly its stupid cuz they have no interaction and she loves naruto. so please dont ill do whateveer u want...oh yea update soon
Kittens Kat chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
PLEASE DO YOUR BEST AND HOPEFULLY FINISH THIS FICTION AS IT IS REALLY GOOD!
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
VERY GOOD!
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Impressive, I was expecting the usual stick up the ass Emo Sasuke but this one is actually different almost OC ya know? I for one like it an excellent twist for future harem styled stories if you were to do one, would be for Sakura, Ino, and Hinata change their behaviors. I mean here's something for thought, Kakashi sends for back up and get's team 10(I think that's Asuma's team) as their back up. Shikamaru and Choji are fighting the Demon brothers who are still alive and able to join in the fight with Haku and Zabuza. Sasuke attempts to fight Haku but realizes that he has to get out of the Demonic Crystal Ice Mirriors and Substitutes himself, take your pick Sakura or Ino, I think Sakura personally that should make her and Ino change their opinion's of Sasgay in a heart flash. But mind it's just my own thought for a wave mission people have done similiar only they used Shikamaru, and Kiba which only changed Ino's opinion of Sasuke while Sakura was still the stupid bitch she started off as.
animeromance72 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
this was such a good story idea maybe someday you'll come back to it.X)
Sakeena85 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
No don't delete this story, I want to read more updates to this story please
MisteryMaiden chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Loving it, update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This has nothing to do with temari
misteryman526 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I do like what there is of this story. You seem to have put a lot of thought into the sources of Naruto's problems. I especially liked the problem with reading kanji, showing how pervasive the prejudice against him was. Speaking as a guy, I see no problem with the way you've portrayed Naruto and Sasuke interacting. I think you'd have to be a sad, acutely homophobic, person to find anything wrong with it. It's too bad you've lost the outline of the story, but there seems to be plenty of possible directions you could take it if you feel inspired. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories.
Reeses and Gaara chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
:( Awww... I want you to update :(
purropolisprincess chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
I haven't even read this chapter yet I only got to the end of your rant before I knew I needed to comment before I forgot what I wanted to say.

First off I love that you expressed you opinion of how peoples comments effect you

Second I like this story and the end of chapter one was quite well written

Third please keep writing this story since I for one would love to see how YOU develop it.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
So from reading the first chapter Naruto brought Sasuke back from Orochimaru and now chicken ass is waiting for the seal to be removed. Nice, and when are you finally going to update this story you haven't touched in over 2 long years most authors take over half a year at the longest
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Holy heartbreak! Another story with such good potential being laid to waste due to a severe lack of updates. The reason this fic shows such promise is the fact that Naruto doesn't have Sakura on the brain and realizes there are other fish in sea. And Sakura being the verbally and physically abusive cunt that she is just can't get it through her abnormally large forehead that she will NEVER get back in his good graces. Boy did it feel good to see Naruto put that flat chested bony ass tomboy in her place and believe me it was a long time coming! Any fic that features Naruto letting Sakura have it (not sexually of course, eww) will always have my attention. If you read this trulywicked, please come back and update this stat. Don't allow this fic to die a slow and painful death like other stories on this site. Peace!
narutogirl103 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
cool story update soon i like naruto/temari!
darkangel325 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
This is a good story, so I hope that here will be more to it soon