Reviews for A Broken Shield
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This looks like a good set up for a story, hopefully one day it will be continued?
dogman999 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is an interesting story I hope that you will update.
senpen banka chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Interesting start! Please continue!
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Nice beginning but when will you update again.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Good beginning.
cheitanz chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Sounds good, can't wait to read more. Any fic based on archaic rituals is good in my book - wants to see how this will pan out now :P
SushiZ chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I like the idea of the story and the first chapter is excellent. It looks like a promising story,keep up the good work and update again soon.
kandra chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I find the first chapter interesting, I cannot wait to see what else you come up with in this story. I love your Harry, how he listens to his feelings that something may be wrong, oh so wrong. And Sirius letter sure adds intrigue to the plot to come.
The Santi chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is an interesting premise for a story. Will you be continuing it? Or your other story for the matter? I am quite the HP/NT fan and there are not many good Honks fics floating around . Hope to see this one get continued.
xScottx chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Story is OK, only because there is 1 chapter so can't really judge it so far but it seems good it's suppose to be Harry/Tonks!
killroy777 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
nim istar chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
neat story, cant wait to see where it goes.
Vares chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
So like was the book supposed to give us some clues about Harry's magic or was it simply a ..reflex. And yea try put another chapter out faster then you do with your other story.
Maxmilian chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Really nice.

What caught my attention was the summary.

And if it stays HP/NT the better.

Update soon.