Reviews for Gifts of the Elements
BBLimits chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This fic was really amazing...
A little like a story I always wanted to read but couldn't find.
Thank you!
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was an absolutely amazing story. Congratulations on writing it so well!
Xaipa chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Holy Shit! This is perhaps the best one shot I've read EVER! No, seriously, it's so good. And it's long, so the goodness extends for a great period of time in comparison with other one shots. And it is also awesome.

Allow me to adopt this into my head canon, please.
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
...Have I told you I love you today? XD Seriously, this fandom has about two decent authors it seems.

Epically brilliant from start to finish. I particularly loved your Yubel in this. Some really nicely-done soul-searching on Judai's part too. Thank you for filling in the parts the anime plot couldn't reach!
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
My God. This. This is amazing! The detail, the thought, just, wow! I love it! This is a brilliant piece of work, and you should be proud. I, wow, just wow. Words cannot describe how brilliant this is! I, well I'm going to go fangirl in the corner and marvel over this beauty.

I love what you've done with the elements. As a huge fan of them I was quite pleased to see them being represented so well. And the tie with Neospace was perfectly done. The journey was so realistic too. Well as realistic as magic can be but still. Brilliantly portrayed.

This is defiantly one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, if not one of the best stories I've read! I don't have any real criticism for it either.

Wow. Fantastic job!
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was really well written and I loved how you tied all parts of the story - Juudai, the elements and his friends - all together seamlessly. It was the little things, the details and the interactions which made this story amazing. Great job!
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
That was a great story! Good job!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Very nice!

I like it a lot
Lal Mirch chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
At the beginning the size of your story was daunting but from the start it was a story that grabbed my attention and made me continue reading. Now I'm glad I did, you've perfectly written out Judai's journey and it's as deep as the ocean but still enjoyable. Judai's relationship with all of his friends and Yubel is my favorite aspect of your story.

Great job! ;D
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
GOOD story idea! (too bad there's no update coming...)
themostdarkestheart chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
well, heré I am, from DevArt, and the one who really liked this story to death! really, I enjoyed the story so much and especially liked the countless cute scenes with Yubel. especially how much she cared for Juudai, how she sings, how she enjoys to be near hium, it is good to see as a huge Yubel fan that she has become happy in the end.

To give all the friends of Juudai and finally himself one element, that is also a wonderful idea.

yeah, it is too bad that I have found that story in a wrong source, but nevertheless i am happy that i found it anyway.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This story was very entertaining and just enthralling. I think it was a good explanation for that plothole left behind when Juudai was off "growing up". You incorporated the Neospacians and their elements very well, and the ending was just...well, the way Haou was the final reciever of the darkness element was surprising, but fitting. (I was actually expecting Yubel to be the reciever, but oh well) It actually shows that Juudai has truly recieved full control of Haou's power, which was another plothole I wished that they had addressed. So kudos to you for writing this fic.
Dark Raku chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
WoW. That ws one beautiful piece. I loved it to bits. You got everything spot on, and made half an hour of my life nothing but enjoyable.

Thank You, and do keep up the good work. Thanks also for giving me ideas for i story I plan to write in the future.
highmode chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This was brilliant! You're writing flows so smooth, it's absolutely amazing. I loved the second to last part where you showed everyone with each step. I think everyone was wonderfully in character as well! You did a wonderful job!
Delete this accccccount chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
that really was beautiful, i especially loved the part with the steps and each step showing one of his friends.

I love how smoothly you write, it just flows nicely.

And on a stupid note i have to say "WHERE IS JOHAN?" lol told you it was stupid.