Reviews for Memories
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ooooh! Continue this it's good! ;D
nonokeiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Happy 2 year anniversary, lil fic. Not sure why, but I felt the urge to say that when I was checking my favorites. lol. Nice fic!
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Perfection.

Ron and Hermione were so in character. I don't really get why Ron would have put that in the pensieve, but it works for the story, so oh well.

And I wish I had a Harry Potter loving sister, haha!
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved this! This may sound a wee bit corny but I swear as I was reading this it just felt so familiar... and warm. You know that feeling? When your heart swells and it's kind of as if this one-time emotion that happened when you were exuberantly happy happens once more? And you can totally recognize it and you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? I think I totally lost it when I got to that part where you describe the Weasley household as smelling of spices and vanilla. I just had to stop reading and stare at the computer screen for a few moments; I swear.

Lovely one-shot! I loved the emotion that you depicted... it was so very real. (:
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
where have u been my whole life (of fanfiction-ing) i love ure stories sosososososo much! this one is really good! just like ure other ones!i am now an official akaccino fan! D
lirpa13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
what a nice bedtime story...short and sweet
Heavenize chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I really, like it ...incorporating scenes from the real book...thats good...but a question, why were Rons thoughts in dead Dumbledores pensive? He doesnt even go to Hogwarts any more...according to you...that just seemed kind of odd.
Mione of Ravenclaw II chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Very, very good fic! I think that it realistically captures the emotions of each character. It takes a very good writer to write an emotionally vulnerable, in-character Ron and I think that you do an excellent job with it. Great job!
LucyBlue chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
fabulous as always m'dear!

lve the story-line and i think you're style and expression is becoming clearer and just better in general! :) go you! *LucyBlue conducts marching band and glares at annoying cheerleaders screaming akaccinos name and waving pompoms*

keep writing!

LucyBlue
Oviedo chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Woahahahohohoho! Is this seriously completed? because it would be most amazing if you continued this story!
johnadams chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Great story...the locket scene lays out the core of Ron's character and you captured it perfectly, especially liked the slapping parts at the end...would be great to see this story continued.
tvshows-junkie chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
aw, i loved it! so sweet and cute and in character! great job! please continue with him coming to the DA, i would love to read that!
mugglemama chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Well done. I've always been interested in Hermione's reaction to destruction of the locket and how it tortured poor Ron. Hardly the emotional range of a teaspoon. You did a great job capturing them.
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
that was good i liked it
ellie chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Lovely story. Do you think you will continue it?