Reviews for The Adventure at Morton Manor
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
bravo.
girl'lock holmes chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
this was very interesting, very well written and detailed to the point where I could picture everything as if it was a movie. I enjoyed the storyline, and the emotion in it was palpable, the good and the bad. Bravo
lalunaticscribe chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
Much like the mystery book 'Hercule Poirot's Christmas' with elements of 'Crooked House' and 'Appointment with Death'. Suspect that you have been reading Agatha Christie. Round of applause!One of the best I've ever read, though I suspect you paraphrase Christie.
Jael73 chapter 17 . 5/11/2010
Oh, that's just cruel! The first believable woman written for Holmes, and it ends! Great job, and incouragment to continue!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
Yay for warm fuzzy endings. This was absolutely wonderful. Keep writing!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
Lovely story, just lovely :)

I found this part rather funny by the way: 'Smiling, I bent down, pretending to tie my laces, and instead, scooped up a large handful of snow. I straightened, and without Holmes noticing, aimed and threw it at him. I have always been a right shot, and the missile landed right on target - straight in his face.'

And to say that I found it 'rather funny' would be the understatement of the century :)
Belka chapter 17 . 7/24/2008
Thank you for your story, 'twas really nice, warm and m... delicious. Good luck with your other works!
Susicar chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
"I made a mental note to tell Lestrade the next time I saw him" Love it! And i love this fic wholeheartly very well written, well balanced, with magnific secondary characters, and, the best, a magnific and enjoyable interaction between Holmes and Watson (the ball of snow in the end is priceless) Bravo! And i hope you can write a continuation soon (I send my vote yet, i liked Meredith a lot)

PS: I liked too how you managed with the "romance" stuff, subtle and sweet. Than k you very much for sharing.
Susicar chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
A conclussion whort of Agatha Christie, indeed. Very well done!
Susicar chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
If this fic of you were bad or cheap, this simple and brilliant sentence could redeem it... "I doubt, somehow that your fame has reached such a fever pitch that your outer garments are of national importance." Utterly Superb! "THE" Chapter!
Susicar chapter 12 . 6/20/2008
Oh, this Holmes & Children never fail! Very well done!

"You are enjoying this, Watson…" Holmes was glaring at me, but there was somewhat of a twinkle in his eye that told me he was not taking offence at my words.

"Yes." I said "I am…" Bravissimo!
Susicar chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
I adore the funny tease of H & W about the snowball fights; you, is undubitable, have a great talent to write humor also in a gothic and dramatic storie like this one.

PS: I need see the drawing of Holmes and Watson ("completely false handle-bar moustache"!) right now!
Susicar chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
Bravo, bravissimo! More i read, more i liked.
Susicar chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
Oh... the hints... the hints... very well done again!
Susicar chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
*guilty pleasure at Watson's uppercup* Very well done, this is very intriguing and interesting.