Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
oblivion9032 chapter 23 . 16h
Beautiful story!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 23 . 4/29
No matter how many times I re-read this fic, it never gets old. I get really emotional every single time damn it.
I think this chapter may need a little editing - Elfreda gave Cloud the pendant twice.
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 23 . 4/24
Thank you.

Six years... Just. Thank you.
insane devill chapter 23 . 2/18
great fic second time ive read my only complain is about genesis angeal and elfes deaths it seems wrong like you yourself aren’t satisfied with it
Lala chapter 23 . 1/14
Great story! I love your writing style. :)
zephyr hb chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
thanks a lot for doing this magnificent fic, I did love the way you portrayed the characters and the feelings, must say that im not totally in for a shephiro cloud as a pair but this one was really good.
spiritwinned chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Dude, this story was GREAT _ I'm glad I got to follow you through it!
S chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
3 3 3
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
you know you pasted the same passages from the first chapter till the end right?
Soluzek chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
I saw an update come through for this story a bit ago and decided to read it all again. Not sure if I've reviewed it ever, but this is hands-down one of my all-time favorites! Love the way you write and how you tell this story :)
Madame Minuit12 chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
love it :)
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
Ohmygawd. This fic is so beautiful. It has that irritating-so-damn-addicting-damn-it-how-many-chapters-are-there quality that infuriates me when I read a fic (because the plot breaks my heart but I still can't [won't] put it down) that is THIS good. I love Sephiroth here, and maybe [just maybe] Cloud's fucked-up-ness fucked my brain up while reading too. Which is, in fact, great, because you have managed a very realistic portrayal of a boy-man-child who has lost himself, found love, and rebuilt his life from the twisted, gaping labyrinth of a heart the world has left him. Good work, and I'm glad that you finished this story. Thank you for bringing into the world this story of trial, triumph, hope and heartbreak.
Kyoki Kiss chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
This chapter is showing a huge chunk of chapter one toward the end... Perhaps during uploading, the two got mixed somehow. Just thought I should let you know :-)
Komi V chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
Finally finished reading this-excellent story, really like the way you brought together everything both in the end and throughout the rest of the story. Well written and well done.
1,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »