Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
AkumaKetsueki chapter 23 . 8/18
jesus christ the tears pouring out of my eyes are holy water
i feel cleansed, author-san
PurgatoryHeart chapter 23 . 7/27
I think you did an amazing job, honestly. The ending was just that, an ending. In all its bittersweet glory. It certainly has me feeling some kind of way. I'm really happy for Sephiroth and sad that it's over, but I can't even think of any thing I would have done differently. I think in all the different FF7 time-travel fics I read, this is definitely my favorite.
this was an absolutely beautiful read, thank you for sharing :)
Aqua Lilly chapter 5 . 6/3
Didn't his mom already give him the necklace last chapter or maybe earlier in this chapter?
De-pressed-ttone chapter 23 . 4/30
this fic was beautiful I loved it. it fit in perfectly with the ff7 universe
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 23 . 4/11
One of the best reading journey ive ever had since forever!
Thank you for writing this beauty author-sanAll da best in everything,. Till next time!
Sakihinata chapter 11 . 4/9
Awesome!
Sakihinata chapter 9 . 4/9
I love Elfreda ;)
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 4/6
... My brain goes boommmmmm
PhantomFandom13 chapter 23 . 3/31
This is simply beautiful. Thank you :')
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 17 . 9/26/2019
I liked the story until this point. Now I've lost interest. I lost interest when Cloud got kidnapped. Thank you for sharing.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 6 . 4/17/2019
That flashback was so visceral, intense, and haunting...I could definitely get a feel for Cloud's mindset in that moment. That instance of his PTSD was very well-written.

I also really liked the inclusion of Zack's, Elena's, and Vincent's perspectives. Reading them is just as compelling as reading Cloud's or Sephiroth's!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 5 . 4/15/2019
I definitely identify with Cloud's sentiments at the end of the chapter there! Hojo is just such an awful, slimy bastard-that one POV paragraph with him was brief yet it said all it needed to about him, that was rather chilling.

Great chapter again.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 4 . 4/15/2019
I had started reading this fic some years back but, for whatever reason, life stuff just happened, and I just dropped it. But, I've never completely forgotten about it, and I was excited to see recently that it had been completed for quite some time. So now, I'm back to where I was when I initially abandoned it.

I'm still just as in love with it now as I was then. Regarding this chapter specifically, I really like your leaning in to more of the Norse mythology influences-it never hit me somehow that FF7 has so many references to that mythology in general, but it's so obvious. Anyway, these mythology references just add a whole other layer to your world building, which I appreciate.

I also really like how you've portrayed Cloud's reincarnation-how he's starting his life over again from childhood but not forgetting his past life. I'll admit, that amnesia is a bit of an annoying trope for me, as I feel it just involves repeating info that the readers are already aware of.

I can't wait for more of Sephiroth's PoV, Cloud and Vincent's team-up, and to read all the other chapters.
emihytlies chapter 23 . 12/8/2018
I actually loved it. It was sad, it was dramatic, it was bittersweet but there was a sense of longing surrounded by completion that I never got. Or is that all in my head?
1,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »