Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
LeVath chapter 23 . 5/24
Well-written fic _ made me rediscovering my love for words is very colourful btw especially the cursing lol. Ending kinda forced but okay, wish it have more cloud-sephiroth romantic moment .Thank you for writing this awesome fic
Sigy Artyn chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
Ehm, well, I wanted to thank you for writing - this made me sad and warm inside, bit confused but yea. I've got lots of feels, currently, so perhaps I'll just keep it to thanks ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
Good story man
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
This fic truly deserves its 3K favorites. There aren't many stories, especially in this site, which contain as much dedication in its making and are as well-written as Eir's Tomorrow. Hat down and thumbs up for this one.
SerialChick chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
wow, this fic is epic. Thanks so much for sharing.
scarfshark chapter 23 . 10/8/2016
Well, I finally did it. I finally finished reading this piece of art. It honestly feels a thousand years ago when I remember this first getting put up and I remember being thrilled by it. So many years8 almost?) and I'm just as thrilled by it as they day it was posted. Thank you for letting us all enjoy and read your novel.
Jayls chapter 23 . 9/14/2016
Koudos
Ale chapter 23 . 8/4/2016
I absolutely LOVED this fic! Thank you so much for writing it! :)
Booshes chapter 23 . 8/3/2016
There are too many words to describe what I feel about this story, but I can at least say that this has probably been the most enrapturing FFVII fanfic I've ever read. All the plot twists (reincarnation, Nibelheim T-T) threw me completely out of the loop, they weren't predictable like most attempts I see on this site. But after reading all this, I got most of the closure I wanted, but there was one thing that bothered me. Did Aeris ever reveal what fully happened at Nibelheim to everyone else? Is she the only one still alive that knows? Does Cloud even recall that he killed his mother and Angeal's, or were those memories lost while he was acting like a WEAPON? No one speaks about what went down in the Shinra mansion, for good reason definitely, but I don't think something so important should be dismissed like it seems to be. Tbh, I was about to cry when that happened, but I was at a dinner and it would be pretty weird to see some random girl sobbing into her food at the table.
Booshes chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Oh my fucking god. Cloud. WEAPON. Why.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2016
This was great!
Anna chapter 23 . 7/5/2016
I had fun reading this story. Thank you for writing.
lumesce chapter 23 . 6/25/2016
This has got to be the single, greatest piece of FF7 fanfiction I have ever read. And as a long-time, hardcore FF7 fan, I've devoured more than my fair share. I can't believe it took me so long to discover this fic; apparently I was looking in all the wrong places before.

I...I'm at a loss for words. With the depth and realness of the lives you've created. The ending. The new perspectives on what makes life worth living. What drives people to keep surviving, even when the end seems inevitable. I started your fic just a few minutes from midnight last night and didn't stop reading until almost noon today. Even when I started seeing spots out of the corners of my eyes from staying up all night and I knew I really, really should be getting back to real life, I couldn't stop reading. I was obsessed, and nothing could have stopped me from finishing every dang paragraph to its bittersweet, quiet end.

Kudos, kudos, kudos.

I don't think I've ever seen Sephiroth's humanity be explored and grown so naturally. It was beautiful and heartbreaking and all I could think was, "I need more of this world." I think this world you've created deserves its own ravenous fandom. It might as well be canon.

Ahhhh, there are just so, so, so many things I'd love to say and gush and ruminate about the greatness of this fic and how much it's affected me, but at the risk of downgrading this review to a gushing play-by-play of my favorite parts (eh, too late - I'm already doing it), I'll just say: This. Was. Incredible. This was life. And I LOOOVVEEEDDD your characterizations of Cloud and Sephiroth.

Thank you for bringing me along for this absolutely incredible, incredible journey into a world made so real with pain, love, sacrifice, longing, and healing. I will be thinking about this world you've created for a long time coming.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 6/17/2016
You brought Cloud back. I love you SO MUCH right now! Was he rebuilt again or is he still a WEAPON?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
In a way, Cloud chose his death like Genesis did. Wow.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!*Sobs in a corner.*