Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
kayinay chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Thank you for finishing this! I've been following this story for probably years and it's amazing to see it come to a conclusion. I don't know about other people, but I loved this ending. The thing I loved most about Eir's Tomorrow (especially when compared to other time-travel fics like Fusion and Long Hard Road, like you mentioned in your A/N) is that I could never predict where it was going but I could always expect beautiful writing, a clever storyline, and so many feels. :D

So, thank you thank you thank you! This was a perfect ending to an AMAZING story. :)
yukio87 chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
So Cloud didn't die...And he stayed with Sephiroth? I liked this ending. Good story and don't worry about the delay at least you finished it. So good luck and take care. Beautiful and awesome story.
Twilight's Aura chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Thank you so much.

It was a long and fun ride since Ch1. See you around, my nig.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This prologue is just so intense. I don't think I've ever read a prologue that has made me want to continue reading as much as this one. It's amazing. :)
AvariceTel chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Thank you very much for writing! It has been a wonderful read and I personally really enjoyed it, so thank you again and happy writing. :)
-Wolf/Lupa
Magyk Knight chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
I love this story and am glad to finally be moving it from my watched list to my favorites. For all its worth I think this is a fantastic story and wish you luck in all of your other endeavors.
XForgottenxMemoryX chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
I started writing a review with the thought that I would keep this review short, but that didn't really happen. So here we go...

On one hand, I am somewhat saddened to see this story end. Eir's Tomorrow is, by far, one of my all-time favorite fanfictions in the FFVII fandom (and, in fact, one of my favorite fanfics overall). I was completely hooked after reading the prologue, and that rarely happens to me. You managed to fascinate me with the first few lines of the story, and for that, I applaud you. The story was a roller-coaster ride of disturbing events and 'oh my god what are you doing?' chapters, as well as 'Cloud is so fucked up' and 'how could you do that?' moments that made the story that much better. I found myself hating you at times for all that you put the characters through, and then loving you again when something went right for once. You've managed to make the story realistic by killing off important characters permanently while still maintaining a balance, which is what one would expect from a good story. Angeal and Genesis were both huge blows to me because they are two of my favorite characters (Genesis in particular), but you managed to push on with the story while still remembering the fallen in some way. I appreciate that you show the other characters trying to deal with deaths instead of glossing over it like some writers do.

On the other hand, I am glad to see this story come to an end. Since I began following this story years ago, it has been a long, satisfying road... but also a frustrating one. It's always annoying when you find that one story that you absolutely love, and the author never finishes it. You're left wondering what will happen to the characters in the end, and if you really care about the story, then it's even harder to wait. I think you handled the ending very well with the material you had, and it was satisfying to see Cloud and Sephiroth finally get their own 'happy ending' of sorts. There was tragedy and heartbreak, and I doubt the characters are truly alright, but that makes this 'happy ending' acceptable for once. I, for one, feel the pang of loss for those who didn't survive to the end, but I'm able to appreciate all that you've done even if I am disappointed that my favorite character did not last.

I think I'll end this review here, with a few last words. Thank you for writing this story. Thank you for giving me hope and then crushing it, only to give me hope again. Thank you for being an amazing writer who actually finished a good story instead of leaving it to rot, even if it took a long time to do so. The dedication you've given this story simply astounds me, and I will be saving it for future reading. You will always have a special mention on my profile for this beautiful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
DEAR LORD THIS FIC IS BRILLIANT! I'm trying not to cry at the ending, and Clouds 'death'. You know how to build up suspense. If I was at home I would be crying my eyes out (but I'm in class when I shouldn't be reading this) but I did not see that coming. Thank you for writing this beautiful fic (and I admit its hard to make me cry), I will look forward to any of your other works. Keep up the good writing!
TyrantChimera chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Well, congrats on finally finishing your fic... long as it was, well done!
Gamma Cavy chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
This was an amazing story with a satisfactory ending. I understand not posting because of worry about quality, having only recently won over my own dissatisfaction with the second (and last) chapter of my DN Angel/magic Kaito crossover. It just wanted to be written as a series of scenes, when I wanted to write it as a more continuous thing.
ET seems so much longer than it really is, but you packed so much into it that it seems three times as long, and with a complexity and depth on a level with Vathara's epic length ATLA fic, Embers. There are very few stories that I remember by title, content, and author, (probably because I read so many) But Eir's Tomorrow is one of them, the ones that lodge in my head, on that mental shelf. Well done.
Dark Avalon chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
This is the most perfect ending I could have imagined. I love when the ending is a new beginning. The fight in the last chapter was satisfying to the extreme and the angst was pleasant (I might love angst to much but wahtevs). But the epilogue...omai the epilogue.

I want to hug you for the epilogue. I love that you show Sephiroth settle down into building a new life. It puts him on a good level for when Cloud pops back. This was well worth the wait.
kirallie chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Been a long time since I read this so I am downloading it to my ereader so I can read it all again. Though I did cheat and read the epilogue. So you killed Cloud and brought him back? Glad you brought him back
SeraphChronoMage chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
I promised myself that I would put you as one of my favorite authors whenever you next finished a story. That was like in high school, but better late than never, right? In other news, thank you so much for updating! It has been a long road, and this story took directions I wasn't expecting (but should have, all things considered) but I really enjoyed it and thought you should know.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
It's been a long journey, but it's been fun! See ya around!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
*ugly sobbing because this was truly an enjoyable read and as much as I am glad for the ending I am sad to see it go*
*thumbs up for awesomeness*