Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
Rakaan chapter 22 . 7/25/2014
"You may want to put on some pants first." Well, she isn't wrong.

XD
Sen2TOS9 chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
This was absolutely amazing. :)
Barranca chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
The last chapter was so right, even if Cloud's fight with Sephiroth was heartbreaking. I guess it was symbolic of stabbing into the heart of a festering wound to let it heal. Yet I'm so glad for Cloud coming back in the epilogue, because that provided healing for Sephiroth. Like a sweet guilty pleasure :) I like to see him happy too!
Thank you for writing!
Cased In Darkness chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
Personally I love reading time travel fics. Every one I know and love (as characters) are alive and somewhat happy. Plus it plays on hindsight and if it TRULY IS 20/20. To be honest, I really don't remember when I started reading this or even if I originally reviewed the piece. I am extremely bad at this but most of the time I am satisfied with what I had read and I refuse to be one of those people who type 'update soon'. I used to do that when I was quite young seeing as I'd discovered this site when I was 9 and I've made an attempt to break such a thing because of the emotionless attempt that it truly is.

Now as for your fic. I actually reread it and I have to say it's one of my favorites in this fandom which is quite funny seeing as I despise the sephiroth/cloud pairing with a burning passion (I can view cloud as a weapon of the planet who decides to go against Gaia ' s will and chooses to be somewhat of a savior and/or redeemer to sephiroth, but not a lover. The love I see sephiroth and cloud having is something that is not romantic but far too deep to be platonic). Sephiroth was cloud's hero as a child, someone who cloud -who was probably fatherless growing up- looked up to and wanted to emulate him because of who he was and sephiroth never knew what a family was growing up with hojo which ultimately led him to being unable to communicate with other people. Which is why genesis and angeal's betrayal stung him as much as it did which probably allowed jenova to gain control of the poor guy. The sephiroth that was the shining beacon of the shinra and cloud's hero died as soon as jenova took over. Sephiroth was just a puppet to be discarded when no longer useful. Sephiroth and cloud could have honestly probably helped each other out if the both of them weren't puppets in the grand scheme of things.

However you somehow made the pairing work for me. I haven't jumped on board with the ship but I can appreciate it thanks to you. Overall, I liked the last 2 chapters. While they do seem albeit rushed I am left satisfied and don't wish to burn someone at the stake. I'm glad for the happy ending because I could never wrap my head around cloud living if one of the goals during time traveling was to save sephiroth. I could always see him in a glow that was similar to the WEAPONS and being killed in order to spare sephiroth the agony that he already lived through. I never could see cloud saving him and still being able to live because he defied Gaia.

And yet you got it to work.

I don't know if I should be thankful that you did or if I should be upset that my fantasy was destroyed. And yet, isn't that what this franchise as a whole is supposed to do?

I have very much enjoyed your story and I hope to read more of your work later. As for myself, I have learned that I am better off creating worlds than writing about those that have already been created.
loreleithe1st chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
Thank you, for a wonderful story. I've followed this story for a long time and it's one of my fav's.
later, I'm gonna have to read it through again.
Hopefully with this out of the way, you can focus on other projects ;) lol.
But remember, if the story is good the readers will wait for an update.
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
The chapter text repeats twice here, I think ff. net's done something wonky again.
ChibiJay chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Hi, just Wanted to say that chapter 2 is kind of double. Meaning it repeats after the second chapter ends. Do I make sense?
I will review your story better at a later date when I have read all of it.
Calandre chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
I love that you kept at this and finished it. It's been a long and amazing journey. Now I just need to reread it all to remember what's going on.
Still, congratulations.
Rhyssia chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Thank you so much for finishing this; I enjoyed it greatly, and love the fact I had the opportunity to read it from start to finish. :)
kayinay chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Thank you for finishing this! I've been following this story for probably years and it's amazing to see it come to a conclusion. I don't know about other people, but I loved this ending. The thing I loved most about Eir's Tomorrow (especially when compared to other time-travel fics like Fusion and Long Hard Road, like you mentioned in your A/N) is that I could never predict where it was going but I could always expect beautiful writing, a clever storyline, and so many feels. :D

So, thank you thank you thank you! This was a perfect ending to an AMAZING story. :)
yukio87 chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
So Cloud didn't die...And he stayed with Sephiroth? I liked this ending. Good story and don't worry about the delay at least you finished it. So good luck and take care. Beautiful and awesome story.
Twilight's Aura chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Thank you so much.

It was a long and fun ride since Ch1. See you around, my nig.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This prologue is just so intense. I don't think I've ever read a prologue that has made me want to continue reading as much as this one. It's amazing. :)
AvariceTel chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Thank you very much for writing! It has been a wonderful read and I personally really enjoyed it, so thank you again and happy writing. :)
-Wolf/Lupa
Magyk Knight chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
I love this story and am glad to finally be moving it from my watched list to my favorites. For all its worth I think this is a fantastic story and wish you luck in all of your other endeavors.
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »