Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
synteis chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
I'm not sure if I reviewed this before but I know that I should have. Just amazing. This is such a well thought out AU/Continuation Fic. Everything just flows and the plot that's developing... Well all I can say is please update soon.
theonewhowentaway chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
This leaves me speechless but I'll try to say something anyway. The story's so awesome and well written and totally different from every timetravel fic I've read so far. So unique and precious. ;_; I really love it (and your KH Parody crossover thing as well for that matter).

Goodness I know you've updated only recently and writing such long chapters as you do must take forever but oh God - I can't wait for the next update! I mean hnng. It's only fanfiction but. BUT. sakldjabsuh;

Also I'd like to say that I've never liked SephirothxCloud BUT YOU'VE CONVERTED ME. I mean, I like Yaoi in general but I never thought it was fitting (with all the hate and the rage) - until now. (Also I've seen severe cases of Tifa-bashing and that wasn't pretty...)

Gah, I need to learn to see things from a different point of view.

Holy mother of God, I love your stories. T_T
crystal-chan chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
GOD I hate Hojo... Update soon! I'm a timefic whore too! :)
exwaiz chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
I don't really have much to say. Except for this: I love this story.
tenshinostar chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Oh my GOsh! I love this chapter! I just keep on reading and reading! it's addictive! Thank you so much for the update. Glad to know the fic is still going. I enjoy trying to figure out how much the world has changed for this cloud and his own/past time line? So sad that cloud can't see sephiroth.
Lore or mess chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
More... need more... must have more... existence depend on it...
The13thHour chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
This is a really great story with a lot of potential. Please update soon, Im curious as to where you are going with this.
scarlettHuntress chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
I have so much love for this goddamn fic and this goddamn chapter liek whoa. Let's see if I can put my love for this chapter into coherent sentences.

The start is cool, because it really give the impression that Nibel has retained that old-world feel, and that you really get the feeling that this is a whole seperate world from where Sephiroth is right now. And the Strifes have to be unnatural, I mean look at that hair! But I digress.

Poor Seph all by himself is precious, and Cloud coming into the person he will oneday be utterly so. I love love LOVE the idea of a seven(just guessing here, I have no idea with kids)-year-old Cloud stomping around swearing like a sailor. Finding fenrir was a nice touch, but omg stalker Sephiroth! It's all a bit creepy if you think about it, Cloud came watched over Seph when he was a kid, and now Seph's doing the same. Creepy. And yes, Seph, Cloud is yours.

Yay for Cloud bitching at Vin! Yay for this chapter! Yay for another update as soon as you manage it
reighost chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
hey, just wondering what cloud's WEAPON name would be?

FINAL weapon?

CLOUD weapon? giggle...

because every other weapon has a name even Chaos WEAPON...

Ooh! how about CRISIS weapon?

REBIRTH weapon? REBORN?

unless you answer this is going to drive me nuts...
Freaky Person O.o chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I wuv you /o.o\
crimson chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
read this fic in one go...just, wow. a very carefully crafted plot being delivered amazingly well. IC, with good pacing, my attention remained hook through the entire read.

i enjoyed how you've built cloud and seph's relationship; the sort of gen/sephcloud feel is endearing already. i can't wait to see how their relationship progresses-not only with each other, but also with the other characters too (vincent-dad!).

needless to say, character and plot and two very strong points; kudos and looking forward to more!
koholint chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This is amazing... and I really don't know what else to say. All words have been taken out of my mouth - that is how amazed I am by this, your fabulous fic. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love your writing and the way you've set up the plot.

I am eager to read more; it has been a very long time since I read something this good.

I look forward to the next chapter and all of your future updates. :)
Katreal chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
...Your take on this idea is much better than mine. Your writing style is so...engaging? I'm not sure if that is the right adjective, but it was the first one to pop into my head. The beginning part, the whole planet dying and the rebirth? I loved it. I'd toyed with something similar (although it was more like Cloud dying in the final battle and then the planet resetting) but yours makes a lot more sense.

I also liked how Sephi dreams of little-Cloud, and Fenrir somehow seems to know he's there. I wonder if Sephi will accept that his Angel-Cloud and Little-Cloud are the same person-I can't wait!

Also, I'm looking forward to finding out if Ilfana is alright (although if it was anything like the game she's likely dead by now) and I'm hoping that Cloud was wrong when he was thinking of miscarriage. Aeris might not be my favorite character, but it'd still be sad if she just died...

Ahem, anyways, I just want to say I really like your story. It was well written, a wonderful length, and the plot (although 'start over from the beginning fics' are rather common [I should know, I have one xD]) still manages to surprise and keep the reader wanting more. I know I do, the bit of mythology added in(I don't really understand it though) seems to foreshadow some interesting times for our little-old Cloudie.

I wish you inspiration abounds and happy writing, cause I want to read more!

-Katreal
Clouffie chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
I am in awe of this fic! Please continue the good work; I can't wait for the SephyxCloudy (snigger) meeting.
highpockets chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Yay! you updated! Your version of cloud's childhood and his mother is original, you gave it a viking twist to it, I love it. when will you update? soon I hope.
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »