Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
kirallie chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Poor Cloud! Stupid Planet really needs to learn to listen to him. Can he save Sephiroth? Will he try to wake Vincent?
hullabalooh chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Amazing prologue. Just wow.

Love the little bits of fluff, and I believe this will cross a bit with crisis core? :)

I shall be waiting for your next update. Hopefully a couple of things about the Planet and her dastardly deeds will become clearer there :D

~Time-travel fics are win!

Ja.
EllipsisAddict chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Ooh, I love time travel fics. I definitely think this is one of the better ones. :)

Hojo needs to die. Slowly. And painfully. :(
firedraygon chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
When will Cloud be able to reach over and punch Hojo in the face? Agh. Hojo needs to die.

Uh oh, I hope Gast's death isn't too horrible. D: You're going to be sticking to canon for the most part, yes? Or was Cloud's telling Sephiroth the future a turning point of sorts?

Great take on time travel. Please write more soon!

~fd97
yllom21 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Interesting story. The way you wrote the planet is fantastic, and all the charecters are realistically written. Well done, and very well written.
highpockets chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
I love a good time-travel fic, this one gets bonus points for originality. I usually hate angst but I love this story, it's well written and quite creative. Please keep going with this one, I want to see where this goes, update soon!
Lachwen chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Oh! Shiny!

Don't think I've ever read a time travel fic like this - and sure I won't ever again read one as good XD. I hope they do something truely NASTY to Hojo - but I'm glad that Cloud and Sephiroth are finding some sort of peace with each other (poor Cloud - he's quite patched together now, isn't he? But I'm sure Seph and Zack and Aeris and everyone will be able to duct tape him back together eventually ).

May I repeat that I love what you're doing here? XD. I really can't wait to find out what happens next (that's the problem with following an author as soon as they start a new story - you finish the work in progress much to quickly T_T). But its def. worth the wait, as all your stories are!

Lachie
Alowl chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
I love this. This is just - so poignant. So pure. So deliciously different - while remaining true at the same time. Does this make any sense?

And I love the implication that you're going to bring Vincent into this. He happens to be one of my favorite characters, and I rather doubt that any force in heaven or hell could keep him from Lucretia's son if he learned of how he was being treated. I'm a firm believer of the 'Vincent-is-Sephiroth's-father' theory; I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I rather beleive that vincent might be able to see Cloud as well; Chaos is, after all, Omega's child, something of an elemental force of fury. There's enough similarity now that they might be able to see each other...
It's Just That chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH. Now that's a first chapter! All full of action, angst, and, and...WAH. FLUFF! Okay, not so much fluff as angst, but it's still very heart-wrenching. It sort of made me nearly cry.

Out in anger, haha.

I mean, seriously. In the prologue, I was screaming at how unfair it was for the planet to suddenly make a suicide thingy for itself. Talk about "ERASE ME!" emofy situation. Everything started dropping dead left and right, and I was going "wtf" the whole while. I was wondering vaguely if there was a POINT to the dying thing, and then you just had to be brilliant and connect it to a rebirthing cycle, lol.

Really, I'm a sl*t for Time-Traveling fics in FFVII. Really! I love it if and when Cloud is uber smarter than he really is, or stronger or cooler, or more gorgeous or-okay, I'm sorta getting off track. xD

Anyway, what I meant to ask if your chapters are going to be as long as teh first. Can it be? I mean, I really REALLY love the length and the amount of words there. It's like reading from a classical book or something, y'know?

Okay, well, about Cloud being sent as an angel and being all emo and 'I can't really understand what the hell I'm supposed to do, so to hell with it' kinda attitude, it's pretty good. I mean, not-so-very original (in the sense that he's going back in time) but I like it.

Why are all the good stories so angsty? ;-; I mean, yeah, I prefer lighthearted fics that make me laugh, but it's always the angst fics that leave a damn mark on you. I'm serious, yo. Especially when it's well-written (yeah, this stoy is pretty well-written) and full of twists and turns and all things that are good and make readers happy.

But, but.

I'm sad.

Because Sephiroth is cute and you guys have to type his child torture thingy. Hell, why don't you type some child-labour while you're at it, lol? Just joking. Honestly though, I love the fact that Cloud's an angel and no one can see him (much).

-Stabs Hojo-

Mofo should DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE.

Can I request an awful death for him? One that's like a wasting disease but worse?

Great story so far. -Peers at the amount of reviews this fic has amassed- And apparently, a lot of other people think so. :D :D :D!
Dybael chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Oh my goodness, this is an amazing story. I'll admit I'm a sucker for time travel stories, big-time, but this... this is just incredible. I'm going to add this to my favorites, and then rabidly refresh several dozen times on the off chance that a new chapter spontaneously materializes from the aether.
Teldra chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Oh, I like how you've started this one. It's rare to see anything with a young Sephiroth. More please :)
alchemistmagiciangirl chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I have a question. which ff7 did you use? ff7 game, movie, or did you use a little of both...*thinking of the lifestream thing and the little boy*
alchemistmagiciangirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Whoa! I'm already getting into the story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

~AMG
ficrant chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this new story. I like the direction that you're taking (or what direction I can make out from the first two chapters '), and I wonder what will happen to the original Cloud, when/if he's born in the future. That will probably be revealed in future chapters though. (But it doesn't stop me from speculating various possibilities. XD I think that the Planet is prepping Cloud for his eventual birth, where he's been molded as a 'human WEAPON'. I wonder if I'm on the right track? ')

From the way you've written it, I get the impression that the 'new monsters' in the beginning were part of the Planet's way of harnessing the remaining Lifestream on the surface, although I don't think that's the way you intended it. Also, there seem to be some inconsistancies with mentionings of the Lifestream (mostly/only in the first chapter, I think), but that might be because it refers to both Lifestream within living beings and the actual place called 'Lifestream'. (Like how Cloud can feel the Lifestream within living beings and a few paragraphs after that Denzel asks what happens to souls when the Lifestream has been destroyed. The same term is used, but I feel that they refer to slightly different things.)

Anyway, I'm rambling. ' The key points for this review: I like what's been written so far, particularly how you're doing a slightly different take on the 'time travel' idea and integrating things like information from Crisis Core into the story. I look forward to reading more. (And I hope Gast doesn't have a horrible death, if he does eventually have one in future chapters.)
Shantia chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
This is really good. I can't wait for the next update! :)
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 .. Last Next »