Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
Sarloos chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
This strory is absolutely amazing. I love the chracterization and imagery. Please update soon.
c-loke chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
I love it! I hope you continue soon. Please please more. I love Sephiroth in this story and you did a great job with Cloud. He is so cool. Please update soon.
Shelli chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
This is heartbreaking. I feel so sorry for Sephiroth and would like to see Hojo get horribly killed. Excellent writing.
Katie chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
What a truely unexpected twist for a time travel fic. I am really excited about this one! I can't wait to see where it goes. The fact that Gast could see Cloud is awsome! I am truely looking forward to more!
bloody but beautiful 4 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
this is absolutely awesome! i cant wait for the next update
mbueno chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
This fic is... different. In a very very good way~
Toons chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Wow. This is amazing. I mean, I'm kinda completely lost but it's okay ;) I know what's going on but I don't get it at the same time. It's all good. Update soon. I wish there was more to read!

:D
seasnake.756 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
this is looking like a future masterpiece... update :)
Lanie12777 chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Okay, not enough words to describe how great this story is so far. The originality of the plot, excellent writing and grammar, EVERYTHING! It's fics like these that grab the attention of readers and make them keep reading until the very last page. I will definitely be looking forward to updates!_
Shaay chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Poor Sephiroth. I really can't to see how things develop from here. I really enjoyed this.
lynlyn chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
I got curious enough about the title to go researching in Wikipedia, and what I found impressed me even more about the effort I'm only beginning to see. "Help" or "mercy" in Old Norse? A goddess of the Aesir, able to heal and resurrect, which fits perfectly with the rebirth theme you've got going on. The mythical references you've worked into this single chapter blows the mind. And oh god, thank you, thank you for updating twice in a single day. I was feeling particularly braindead from lack of sleep and work, and really appreciated the break. I absolutely agree with what another reviewer said - I love the way you portrayed the consciousness of the Planet here, and the twist that it was the one behind the events that happened in chapter 1. Very unique take on the whole Planet-protecting-itself idea - I don't think anyone has ever tackled the concept quite as viciously before. And seeing Cloud being considered and remade into one of its living Weapons made me shiver (yes, aside from being a sucker for time-travel fics, I also love fics with Cloud being tied closely to the source of power in the FF7 mythos). And you've been giving him away time so that he doesn't influence Sephiroth completely, but is still changing the future through small but very significant actions. You've struck a good balance, and - although I know of a few skilled authors who've managed to write past!Sephiroth turning good because of Cloud (either through rewrites or time-travel, again) - I think the way you're doing it will make for interesting implications and conflicts later on. And, and - Gast! Will there be scenes of him trying to talk to Cloud? Or Cloud seeking out Vincent (Turk Vincent or already vamped-Vincent? Urgh, must play Crisis Core as soon as possible) in the mansion?

Ahur, yes, getting incoherent now. Any more and I will start spazzing uncontrollably from the sheer awesome of Cloud with wings.
oddstick chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
I'm so glad you updated so quickly. This younger Sephiroth breaks my heart while making me smile at the same time. I love that he immediately asked Cloud if he was an angel. It's also interesting that Gast noticed something as well.
Etrixan chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
M juicy. This is an good take on the time travel genre; unusual. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
OMG! I love this! Your depiction of the planet is one of the best I've come across! And having Gast see Cloud! I can't wait to see how this will develop. Update soon!
Serphenia chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Woah! Yay for quick updates! Very very awesome...I'm almost disappointed it didn't start with Cloud's and Zack's imprisonment (that would have been another interesting place to start) but awesome-ness all-around, anyways!
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 Next »