Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
scarlettHuntress chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Creepy and awesome. I love Sephiroth's childlike perception of Cloud, and how you tied in a little bit of norse mythology with the storybook :D
Serphenia chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
*Raises hand* I'm also a whore for time-travel fics...And your fics in general XD

Awesome beginning with the Planet to die! Very interesting description of it too. And to travel back to -this- point of the story...VERY nice. It's Hojo's lab, right? Cloud's extended stay, not some other random thing? You're going to save Zack, right? *Puppydog eyes* Please, please save Zack! And Sephiroth What's going to happen to Sephiroth and his clones?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Koruyuha chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
...I'm a whore for time-travel fics too. :D Please update!
lynlyn chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
asdfghjkl;

That was scary. And so depressing. But I absolutely love the new take on ye olde time travel fic idea, because here it's not only Cloud's sanity that's hanging in the balance. All that angst. The hopelessness of their situation, the literal end of the world, and it's not a hackneyed cause like a super natural disaster. Then there's the fact that Cloud woke up in a lab, which doesn't sound good at all, and it made for an evil, evil cliffhanger. Also, I have faith that the rest of the chapters will be just as amazingly vivid, because you're writing it. Best of all, it looks like it's set after AC and DC, which means we get the sexier version of Cloud.

New favorite time travel fic, yo.
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
IN one word... disturbing, i guess. 0.o

Hopefully that was a reaction that you'd aimed for. But, quite honestly, this is a very interesting idea. And quite unique, too. I've seen loads of supposed 'time-travel' stories, but one which narrates the demise of the Planet before he ends up re-awakening in Hojo's lab... the lab at the end WAS Hojo's, right? 0.o I hope so... or, actually, I hope it isn't. ;.; poor cloud! Bad enough that he had to suffer that once... but again? ;.;

I hope you update soon! That chapter/prologue was just enough to drive a person crazy wondering about what could happen next... ;
Etrixan chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Nice end line! I'll be back to check for more.
oddstick chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh wow. You painted a very devastating picture and I can't wait to see where this goes!
tigerslady08 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
You woke him up in THE LAB? ack, I love time traveling fics and this looks like its going to be a doozy. Looking foward to more!
Quartz chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow...

That was just...awesome!

Please update soon because I really want to see what happens.
Angelus chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Muahaha! I am a whore for time-traveling fics also. They just have some sort of...appeal. D

I adore this story and your other one and I hope to see more of both soon. Because you rule. C
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134