Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
Irbise chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Hey, you have a great story. It is quite original and catchy. Hope you will continue :)
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Please, finish one more chapter! Maybe i am greedy and selfish but this story is too good to get forgotten in a "box" incomplete.
Codydog chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your story so far, and hope you find the time and inspiration to continue it. (Please don't leave us hanging!) Thanks for all your hard work.
Cheska chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Even though it's been awhile since the last update - I love rereading well-written fanfics. :)

So even if you don't manage to finish it - thanks for taking the time and effort into actually creating this story. It's one of the best out there.

I hope one day you do find the time and inspiration needed to finish Eir's Tomorrow.
Midori Ookami chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Love this story!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Great tie-in to the next chapter there at the end. This will definitely get way more suspenseful than it already has been. I really liked the inclusion of Gast and Ifalna here, considering since they were relatively important minor characters, they are nowhere near talked about enough in canon in my opinion. I especially liked the idea of Gast as this kind man ultimately tied up in a bad situation. I just thought it showed very well how not EVERYONE in Shinra is a messed-up sociopath. And his relationship with Ifalna was portrayed quite sensitively, I thought, with respect to the demands on his job that strain the relationship. But, their love for one another helps them see it through.

Which made it all the more sad to read Gast's death. I felt terrible for him.

I'm wondering if the Planet's plans involve some of the events of Crisis Core and FFVII repeating themselves. It definitely looks like it might be set up that way.

Solid chapter once again. Well-written as always.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I'm not one to post very long reviews, so forgive me that I'm keeping them short. But, honestly, your writing style is exquisite, and the descriptions are so layered and precise that this is definitely shaping up to be an incredible back-in-time type of story. The characterizations are spot-on, even young Sephiroth, who's never been portrayed in anything from what I've seen anyway, but I can easily see him as this analytical yet vulnerable person. I thought that was well-executed, too

And of course Cloud arguing with the Planet. Those arguments were some of the biggest highlights for me because, yeah, Cloud has been thrown into a very confusing situation. He's going to have some questions, some embittered like why couldn't the Planet have stopped all those deaths and some to the effect of "what is my purpose?"

No grammar errors from what I've seen, this chapter wasn't choppy, and it all flowed together very nicely. Not an easy thing to do, I would think, seeing as how there was just so much going on in this first chapter. But, I never got lost.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This prologue is so dark but very mesmerizing in the way it's written, how it's describing the eventual falling-apart of the planet. This has me sucked in already. I can't wait to read more!
Nimohtar chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Very well written and inspiring story. It's a shame it's been left unfinished.
stargazedream chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I can't even finish this chapter to write this review, because the desire to tell you how much I fucking LOVE this story is tumbling out of me, literally tumbling.

You've managed to turn that trippy, confusing video game series/movie into an addicting and believable (if not quite understandably sad) WORLD, and have utterly humanized Sephiroth. For that you...I don't even know, I just love what you've done with this story. From the Norse mythology references that add so much DEPTH to Cloud and his mother's back story (that scene a few chapters back when Elfreda gives him her necklace and he promises to give his enemies Hel, I just, it was so touching, I was nearly crying), to all the Japanese culture references for Wutai (that i never caught on in the game, somehow, but the 'gaijin' was impossible for me to miss in your fic, heh), to how Sephiroth life probably was raised under Hojo's control, to how human, HUMAN you have portrayed him (the poor guy, feeling so alone and betrayed and abandoned), to even the joke Cloud and Zack share about mako reactors in small towns. I know I'm rambling, and I'm sorry, I'm just so excited I don't know what to do with myself. You've created such a detailed world and filled in all the gaps quite beautifully. Hell, even just the premise! Wonderful execution, simply wonderful.

And your writing style, so specific and descriptive without being over bearing, (I can still remember 'adamantine wall of honor', so much imagery in that line), ugh, I just can't. I love this. Love love love.

I'm trying to find something that could be improved, and I'm sure it's there; I'm always one for constructive criticism and always feel like a idiotic fangirl just showering someone with compliments, but I honestly can't find anything constructive to say. Not that there won't be, but I'm floored. Stunned. Awed.

I have no idea where this story is going (and admittedly I was almost jumping out of my seat last chapter when Cloud and Sephiroth finally, FINALLY meet, and oh god, in the most hilarious (bitterly, though) and entertaining way, at that), and I'm excited to see how it finishes. Granted, I see you haven't updated in over a year and I'd be admittedly devastated if you've stopping working on this, but whether you finish it or not, I think you deserve to know that you've made a piece of quality writing, and that fact simply cannot be argued with.

I look forward to catching up and reading more of your work. It was well worth me finishing the game properly just to read this story.

Thank you.

-Cerobi
Rose chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
I still really enjoy reading through this fic! :3 I really can't wait to read more, but take your time I'll just read it through again and again every now and then. I hope your doing well.
Valiant Lies chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
This a beautifully crafted world, excellently written and wonderfully executed. I absolutely adore the norse religion you have Cloud's mother follow and how it explains Cloud's survival. I very much enjoy the relationship between Cloud and Sephiroth and how it is developing.
I would love to read more of this amazing story.
Valiant
Ice Silverwind chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Wow this "Must review to favorite" thing has been a long time coming.

You're story's a bit more longwinded than most I like to read. But it's intricate and pretty awesome and I'm at the most recent chapter... So it's pretty good.

Please (take your time) update
kat1316 chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
whens the next one please
myu chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
I absolutely adore this story
With everything that's happened to Cloud up until this point, I 'd be surprised if he wasn't a little crazy! Same for Sephiroth, too. I can't wait for more! :3
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »