Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
That was... Wow...
bleedingangel95 chapter 23 . 4/7/2018
Nicely done! Love it!
guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2017
interesting read! it got tough a few times, but i don't regret reading it to the end, even as it made me want to pull my hair out sometimes.
thank you for sharing! :-)
and doing the work, it's an impressive piece of story.
fire-ball-kyo-DLM chapter 23 . 12/21/2017
OMG! I loved the fic!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 23 . 11/12/2017
you are wonderful. ET is amazing. you wrote it so well that i felt your words. truly magnificent. thank you for sharing this and finishing it! Kudos!
kelleyj17 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
This is absolutely beautiful. It was alternately breathtaking, heartbreaking, and joyous.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
I actually kinda hate you- you made me cry so much. like I have a headache from dehydration.
LeVath chapter 23 . 5/24/2017
Well-written fic _ made me rediscovering my love for words is very colourful btw especially the cursing lol. Ending kinda forced but okay, wish it have more cloud-sephiroth romantic moment .Thank you for writing this awesome fic
Sigy Artyn chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
Ehm, well, I wanted to thank you for writing - this made me sad and warm inside, bit confused but yea. I've got lots of feels, currently, so perhaps I'll just keep it to thanks ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
Good story man
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
This fic truly deserves its 3K favorites. There aren't many stories, especially in this site, which contain as much dedication in its making and are as well-written as Eir's Tomorrow. Hat down and thumbs up for this one.
SerialChick chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
wow, this fic is epic. Thanks so much for sharing.
scarfshark chapter 23 . 10/8/2016
Well, I finally did it. I finally finished reading this piece of art. It honestly feels a thousand years ago when I remember this first getting put up and I remember being thrilled by it. So many years8 almost?) and I'm just as thrilled by it as they day it was posted. Thank you for letting us all enjoy and read your novel.
Jayls chapter 23 . 9/14/2016
Koudos
Ale chapter 23 . 8/4/2016
I absolutely LOVED this fic! Thank you so much for writing it! :)
1,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »