Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
Someone just give them all a hug!

It's nice to see
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Elena is a badass even more right now!

Vincent had no clue. Awww!

Zack needs more puppy time.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Can I join the F*ck you Hojo Train?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
I'm always very happy to see Sephiroth, Genesis, and Angeal act like

So damn happy for Tifa and puppy Fenrir!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
Two Clouds? Now this is going to get confusing.

I have to say, I thought Vincent would have gotten them out of there.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Little Sephiroth needs rescuing! And Vincent, kinda forgot where he was for a second there.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
This will be a good read. I can tell. Onwards!
Jaricchi chapter 23 . 5/28/2016
I've read a few Time Travel Cloud saves the world again fics and I've got to say I loved every second of yours. :) I know that it's a whole lot hard to write something that's completely yours without stepping on the toes of other writer's who did the same. But I applaud your ingenuity because this is beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thank you for sharing this story. :D I enjoyed reading it, not that it would mean much, but it's a beautiful story. Thanks again.

Always reading
Jari
Serinity Dawn chapter 23 . 5/21/2016
I think you did a damn fine job with this fic! Keep up the great work and I look forward to more stories from you!
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
in clouds place i probably would have killed sephiroth and made a suicide run at shinra, hopefully he can find vincent and get some backup
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
hopefully cloud will put his second chance to good use!
LunarCatNinja chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
*Strangled inhuman noises* I... Holy s***. This story. Oh wow. Uh. Holy s***. This was a ride. I just... Wow. I love it, and for a second there I thought you'd end this with Cloud dead and I would have freaked. This story. *Exhales* Okay then. You apparently know how to write an amazing story.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 12 . 2/28/2016
*flails and metaphorically does inside* 3
SadisticKittens chapter 23 . 2/24/2016
I just finished reading this fanfiction, last a/n included and, just, gah...! You did amazing with this! I'm sad to see it end, but every good thing has to sometime, right? I've been binge reading these time travel fics since the month started and I just can't find it in me to stop searching for more.
Anyways, I'll end my small little tangent and end it with, "Great job! I loved it!"
SakuraLuck chapter 23 . 2/21/2016
You know, I'm pretty sure half of this story went over my head with the crazy events and descrips
Seriously what is with FFIV ficcs with crayassed explanations?!
Anyways, it was...nice to say the least
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »