Reviews for Eir's Tomorrow
MelissaMoonlight chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
Dear Jukebox Hound,

thank you very much for sharing this Story with us. Obviously I am very lucky as I have only read this Story as it was already finished so I did not have to wait for the chapters to be updated.
Really, I am very impressed by your Story. Precisely, still moved to tears. This was all so sad! Though I must admit that I personally would have preferred it if Sephiroth would have impaled himself with Masamune and Cloud together after stabbing him. Watched the movie "Hero"? There was an really painstaking Scene where a Lover killed his other half and afterwards embraced the one from behind and put the sword through himself too. Thus they were at least together in death. I must say I found it difficult to understand that Sephiroth still wanted to live after killing Cloud. Okay, I like tragic Ends, sorry for that!?
And when they both have been this intensely connected, and Genesis's death influenced so many people even miles away, why did Sephiroth not feel any mental breakdown in the moment of Cloud's death?
But besides this, ET is really an impressive and cool Story!
I very much liked the way you wrote the Planet's voice and reasoning. It was somehow chanting and so strong and never annoying. Logical in its own way. Cloud was soo impressive as this avenging angel burning down Nibelheim, and even cooler was your remark that his appearance was nothing compared to how Sephiroth has been in the original timeline.
Thank you for giving Genesis some time in the Spotlight. i like him very much. He is so beautiful and you gave him a good ending. I would not say a heroe's death, because he simply had nothing to lose. But he did a good thing nonetheless to stop Cloud. I would have liked Cloud to hold him in his arms in his death. I like Shounen Ai. It would given such a beautiful picture.

You are a very talented author! Don't apologize and be proud of your work! And although I would have liked some things another way, that is my personal view. You do not have to please everyone. Please continue writing! : )
Thank you for all your work and time spent with Eir's Tomorrow! And by the way, what or who is Eir?
Eveleech chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
I disagree with the fact the Strife family are occult followers of Hel and that Sephiroth killed Godo's wife with cold-heartedness, pretty Out Of Character in the FF7 canon.
KizunaTsudoishi chapter 23 . 1/9/2016
. I've ever read. Seriously. Hands down. Nothing beats this.
wTigerStripes chapter 23 . 1/4/2016
I quite loved this fic.
Aeronell Shadren chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
This chapter. Such a fucking rollercoaster. At the end if the last one, I was like 'mah, author wouldn't do that to us, its just a hallucination.' And then it CONTINUED and I got a bit PISSED OFF because I was SERIOUSLY EXPECTING SEPHIROTH AND CLOUD TO GET TOGETHER AT THE END. But then he just kinda, showed up and I was confused, and hurt, and I didn't really understand what was happening. And then the end happened and they were happy and shit and now I'm happy. You did a good job. Pat on the back for you.
ayahiraya chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
Damn. This played my heartstrings like a goddamned fiddle.
Ugh. I can't. *crying*

Wow.
Just.
Amazed.
Beautiful.
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
My first time reading this I felt ambivalent when I finished. I can't remember if I reviewed, though if I did it was probably polite (I haven't trolled in years; too much effort) and brief.

Then I found your story again, thought "why not" and finished two days later. Thoughts: I like the ending better this time. The parallel on who's left behind, the acknowledgement that some wounds can never truly heal, and the lack of a detailed reaction commentary was well done.

I only noticed one interlude. Did I miss one?

It's extremely difficult to write ensemble casts. It seemed to me that you quit while still ahead, but there were still characters that got a glimpse of airtime then disappeared. I can't recall how Yuffie was introduced to the group, but from what I understood she was creepin' on Vincent during the rally, then she was sort of part of the team. In addition, and I'm sure you're aware of this by now, there were many glimpses of tangential plotlines that never materialized, or were given a quick mention without the meat-Tifa's relationship with Elena, for example. Elena's attraction was explained, but Tifa wasn't given much of a spotlight, and the relationship was mentioned often enough that I would have liked more detail.

Ultimately I really liked your story. Thank you for posting it for the rest of us to pick at and boggle at.
merlyn1382 chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
Thank you for the wonderful story that you wrote. It has been a long time since I've read something this good. Once again THANK YOU
Bam chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
Wow, you've actually finished it! I've been away for ever it seems and I have to admit - I've a little nostalgic now that this amazing fic is over! I've been here for most of the ride over the years and can you believe it, you talented writer, you! posted this story in '08. Jeez, where does the time go. *sigh/beams* My childhood ends with this beautifully written story and you, my dear writer, write just exquisitely and immensely talented that's what you are, my dear! I bid you adieu until next time and just wanna say thank you for portraying my favorite couple perfectly and letting me be a part of the experience of seeing these characters grow and you also. Thank you for never giving up, dear writer and may your craft forever be the written word which will always bring you joy. Good luck until next time. Xo :) Ciao
Eveleech chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is too cynical, even though Final Fantasy VII had a lot of sad moments, the Planet still lives in the end, so it's happy. Dirge Of Cerberus took one year after Advent Children and there isn't really much sadness in it.
Brenden chapter 23 . 6/9/2015
goodwork
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Oh, wow. This is so good! How have I not read this before? I love the imagery, the tension, the utter hopelessness. I was hooked immediately, and the story only became more interesting. Well done!
TheUnheeded chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
I feel so bad for Elfreda T_T
oblivion9032 chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
Beautiful story!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 23 . 4/29/2015
No matter how many times I re-read this fic, it never gets old. I get really emotional every single time damn it.
2,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »