Reviews for Cousins
SlightlyYandereMelissa chapter 1 . 8/18
LMAO XD
WaterWarrior60 chapter 1 . 7/22
Lol, I literally started dying when Albus started muttering that she was so dead.
KitKatlover7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I absolutely am in love with this one shot! Going on my "favorite list".
Marie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is probably the best Rose/Scorpius, nay, the best next gen I've ever read. So, so, so funny, even though I didn't agree with any of these ages.
foreverpatron chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOOOL really cute!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow. that's A LOT of cousins.. poor Scorpie..;)
ThoughtfulMindings chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Lololol hahaha this was so funny and enjoyable to read! Love the Weasleys! And the Ron bribing the younger kids to hurt Scorpius was brilliant! On question tho, why is it written as Scorpius&OC ? Why not add Rose's name? Great story btw!
Tenshi Chupip chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LMAO aw poor Scorpius just can't catch a break
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Great job! i loved it, strangely amusing at parts XD
minnie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
cute Scorpius ... good story anyway
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww so cute! I just love the Next Gen families.
fmiles chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
a really fun fic. congratulations. I really enjoyed it, made me lol... the been beaten by her younger cousin because ron bribe them was spectacular.
Bookaholic711 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh that was great... :)

I can totally imagine the Weasley family being totally over-protective of Rose and intimidating the hell out of Malfoy. Oh, pricelessnes...

Anyway, I really enjoyed that piece. A little suggestion I would have for you for future writing would be to add more background and description in to balance out the dialogue, the story was a little dialogue heavy. However, that may just be this story.

Anyway, it was an awesome story and I laughed.

Thanks! :D
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
haha i loved it. It was hilarious. Poor Scorp. loved it!
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Very funny, hilarious. i was pissin myself laughing.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »