Reviews for The Path of Supreme Conquest
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I want more!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thisnis awesome! I've read stories wherenKurama, Hiei, an even Yusuke can defeat or even match Sesshomaru.
I can't stand those!
This story so rocks!
kaori and yoshi chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING STORY AND I AM BEING SELFISH WHEN I SAY THAT I WANT MORE NOW! your an amazing author and i love this story. i just wish to read more. and more. and more. untill there is no more. infinate browine/cookie points!
43InuAsha chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
i wonder what happened to Kagome. interesting story.
ginny7777 chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
hm, a very interesting turn of events. and of poor gome-chan's well?
Regin chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
ginny7777 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
wOOt! sessho, ftw! but will there be sesskagness along the way?
LC Rose chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
My favorite line of this chapter: There was no way he would allow his lands to stink. HA! Made me laugh. I can just see Sesshoumaru thinking that. Great job, girl! Keep it up!
reader238 chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
great chapter i wonder what koenma has in store for kagome
DarkAngel048 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
write more! good chapter!
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
that was awesome so this is a kags and fluffy story? so when is she going to start hanging out with Sesshoumaru?oh and update soon please
Sugar0o chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
still love this but i have to wonder about how the child king will react to Kagome, i mean the jewel was placed in her body since birth if thats the story line your going with, she really cant be held responsible for it, as well will Sess see his heir again, and when will Kagome get thrown into the demon realm, when will Sess figure out its Naraku thats the current king? i cant wait for more! - r0o
DarkAngel048 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
good fic.
ginny7777 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
and who should be his queen but...?
zoey tamagachi chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
wow plz update soon! I want to see what happends next!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »