Reviews for One Night
The Creator16 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Please continue! I agree with you about the whole Quinn/Logan thing. Its stupid. They should have never gotten rid of Dana on the show. She was awesome!
nicolelove120 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
please update
Jadedjest chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
hey! :) i like your story plot so far and your new character Ashley!

Ahh poor Logan being kept in the dark like this ;)

On a side note, do spell check! :)
caseybug14 chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
i love it. i cant wait to read the next chapter
schillingklaus chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Finally it's out.

Of course Quinn Pensky has to be a nerdy wallflower, and the corruption of turning her into a nediocre subhuman in season three and four is beyond forgivability.
Yumi Stern chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
I know im on your author alert list but i don't know if i ever read this story. Great job so far, and i totally agree with there being way to many Quinn and Logan. FYI Dana and Logan were literally probably written for each other, and quinn was always the outcast. I don't even like quinn that much so thank you for keeping Dana and Logan still on this site!
TiffanyM chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
wow it has been awhile lol... great chapter though! update soon ]
Fee1993 not logged in chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Please update!
storylover18 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
YOu should really continue this! It's pretty good and I want to see what Logan's reaction is!
yokedequally chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
I Love This Story!

UPDATE! x
Demons In The Dark chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
hey I love the story, good job.

Crash

TiffanyM chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
oh shit... ] update soon I really missed the D/L stories
schillingklaus chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Michael's role is great.

Anyways, Dana/Logan are the only couple within the main cast that I could imagine as a couple with kids.
Breanna rockstar1212 chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
nice...good chapter. Cool how they were pigging out on junkfood...ha. Also, I like how Dana and Michael are close friends...that's pretty cool. Well, I hope you update soon. :]

-Breanna (rockstar1212)

PS: I didn't feel like logging in..haha.