Reviews for The Scene in the Sushi Bar
animagirl chapter 7 . 6/30
I really feel eiri doesn't deserve shuichi... just recently something happened with my cousin similar to shuichi but she found out. She was so hurt. It was painful to watch. As I read this I was angry and unsatisfied with the end.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
Awesome story, cute ending, love it! x3
TheSiner chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
loved it. perfect.
proud-yaoi-fangirl chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
You have amazing talent. Your story was really beautiful with many ups and downs. - definatetly favorite matirial.
Hika chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
thats it?

what about the relationship, eiri and shu?

and Eiris conclusion was...?
orangepencils chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
ah come on, it can't be over yet. There's like SUSHI BAR missing and yeah lol. But It's really good and I like it and yeah I want the scene in the sushi bar lol. Keep it up!
orangepencils chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
final chapter already? ok... WOW that was fast. This chapter was cliffy. I'm glad I only read it now so I can read it right after i click submit review haha,.
EIRI-CHICK chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
Ch 7

AW! The end was kawaii, but what about the significance of the sushi bar?

Great story, I'm gonna re-read it when you post it on Gurabite!

EIRI-CHICK

(-_-)~
pikeebo chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
Ah ... THE END should be where eiri make up with shu and shows his appreciation for shu ... yes? no ?
Jade-t9 chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
A shuichi with tact-just the way i like him. Great conclusion, this should by no means be the end. there are so many ways the story could be continued-all using your unique p.o.v. style of course.
scorch66 chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
Fantastic chapter! I love you for making Yuki invite Shu-kun to the party; that was totally unexpected. And the kiss and Yuki's 'Oh...hell' was perfect and oh so satisfying. Also loved Shu's more mature attitude and his “whatever you say…” reply (see, Yuki, even Shu is smart enough to see through your wall-of-denial). Can't wait for the epilogue and Hiro & Shu's performance! Oh, and there's Yuki's sushi bar scene too...;)
krugern chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
Great chapter. Liked how Yuki got Shuichi to join him. Lookforward to the epilogue.
krugern chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
It was so sad reading Shuichi's conclusion that he is not Yuki's boyfriend.
krugern chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Loved the timing of Shuichi's phone call. Liked Ayano's words to Yuki when he dropped her off.
DarkInuyashaangel101 chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
No! Not "The End"! Please, please continue! You've got an awesome thing going, I'd hate for you to end it!