Reviews for The Scene in the Sushi Bar
krugern chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Loved Yuki's reaction to what Mizuki gave him for not showing up with Shuichi.
Xedra chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
OMG I have the biggest freakin smile on my face right now! XD

Yuki being struck dumb, when Shu was gonna call off... Shu's outfit (I could totally see it and he was adorable!)... Shu leaning in to kiss Yuki and Yuki's reaction, the handholding, the party, the EVERYTHING!

Oh, and possibility of an epilogue... blissful. I am blissful. XD
lilgurlanima chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
they're gonna perform? what song?
krugern chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Laughed at Yuki's reaction to what Mizuki said.
krugern chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Cute first chapter.
noonsam chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Hee! Loved the new chapters, poor Eiri can't get it going for anyone but our favorite pink haired pest. Love it! The white flag image made me laugh out loud.

When it comes to the question of whether Eiri would continue to sleep with women while living with Shu, I'm with you, I can't see it happening. I totally agree with your point of view that he would be unable to 'seal the deal'. I also don't believe Shu would let it happen. After all, the kid not only screamed Eiri was his at a concert and moved in uninvited, he also broke up Eiri's engagement! To me, this does not sound like someone who would look the other way while their loved one cheats. Eiri may have slept around before Shu moved in, but after that, he was hooked and he knew it.

Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Hopefully soon?
pikeebo chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Yuki is a cold heartless one who takes Shu for granted and was all ready to cheat with Ayano until Shu's phone call ... what happens if Shu didn't call? the root of problem is not removed and this will happen again ... i hope Yuuri holds onto what he has but no appreciate before it is lost from him forever though wanting it back ... Hm ... that's the story of his life isn't it? mourning for a lover he killed in the past ...
scorch66 chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
No! An evil cliffhanger! And just at Hiro's confession, too! Please update soon; I'm very curious as to what Yuki's decided (will he confess about Ayano? or hide his almost-fling?). ;)
lilgurlanima chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
is the next chap eiri and shuichi? hope so... update soon! what's hiro's problem?
none111 chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
wah...the burning curiosity! Very nicely done chapter! I love the way you described Shuichi's thoughts and actions, like always, very typical Shu-like behavior: pensive but still a bit petulant and self-pitying. I like the way you leave the reader to imply the situations that have already happened in the anime (like the part with Hiro and his 'secret') rather than blurting it out and trying to cover it. What I really like about all of you're stories is, of course, the impecable ability to characterize. Every thought action and feeling you portray in your stories seems probable in terms of each character and that really drives the story. I can't wait to read more! :)

A Gravitation Fan
Xedra chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
This chapter made me so happy! I was wringing my hands the entire time cuz I didn't know how far you'd take it until Yuki stopped - in the car? at the door? in the bedroom? before any touching? at a touch? at a kiss? even farther than that?

You kill me! LOL

I love that Shu keeps creeping into his thoughts, and I laughed at the bit where Yuki thought any woman he brought home would end up mothering poor Shu. LMAO! I could SO see that!

This part ::How did the little bastard manage to do that? To call him “Yuki”, yet make it sound so bloody personal? He might just as well have said you’re still Eiri, as if he was referring to the boy who had yet to go to New York…:: Oh, that got me. I literally squealed at that.

I really adore your Yuki. The way you write his thoughts... floors me. *bows in I'm-not-worthy fashion*

Can't wait to see what's up with Shu in the next chapter!
scorch66 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
' “End of message,” intoned an electronic female voice, as Eiri felt his last remaining scrap of libido wave a white flag before dropping, mortally wounded, to the ground. ' -For such an unwholesome sentence, it made me extremely happy. And Shu's voice mail was so cute and so 'Shuichi' that it made me want to cuddle and comfort him and slap the he** out of Yuki. Somehow, I *knew* that there would be an interruption, though I was expecting a phone call from Shu instead of a voicemail. Looking forward to the next chapter! Shuichi-Hiro bondings are so sweet!:)
pikeebo chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Well ... Eiri may be "subdued" now, but he aren't giving up.

He will repeat this little "trying to betray event because i don't belong to Shu ... yet"

I think Shu should learn something from Hiro and be sober ...

Eiri should fight to keep Shu's affection rather than play with it like a yoyo ...

thanks for not putting Ayano and Eiri together ... for now ... hehe
lilgurlanima chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
you know... i'm just happy that yuki received that voicemail... i got all nervous... really... update soon!
orangepencils chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
YAY FOR SUSHI BAR! Hhahaha por Yuki-san. *evil smirk* Somehow I enjoy what's happening to him. Keep up the good work. It's nice to see him sizzle under the sun's hot rays. Looking forward to the next development. Keep it up!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »