Reviews for The Scene in the Sushi Bar
Tamaki chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Eiri is like a moth drawn to the fire...which will burn him at the end.

Can't wait to see what's next.

Update! ;)
lilgurlanima chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
ohh... yuki what are you doing what if shuichi accidentaly sees you or something? like the chap... update soon!
pikeebo chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Either Eiri thinks too highly of himself or he has extremely low self esteem while figuring out his relationship with Shuichi...

He is just looking for excuses, isnt' he?

He is worrying about future break ups, that Shuichi may cheat on him, while he himself has already started cheating ...!

Maybe he should have a taste of his own medicine ...

good writing, it stirred my imagination and emotion
alaine chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
wa hope shuichi doesnt cry and handles things rational to suprise everyone

hehehe ryu/shu a little bit
scorch66 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
I'm surprised that Yuki would still doubt Shu's fidelity, especially after the incident with ASK. He's almost paranoid of getting hurt. I'm looking forward to Ayano and Yuki's meeting-I'm hoping that's when his masterplan fails. ;)

Btw,is this, 'Far better this way than the absolute worse case scenario – that Shuichi would finally come to see whatever Yuki had seen… and long to be rid of Eiri no matter by what means…' referring to what happened to Yuki in NY?
Xedra chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
I absolutely love the way you get into Eiri's head. The stuff you pull out is fascinating!

You have a way with your writing of pulling emotions out of the reader... see, even though I KNOW Ayano is harmless (since you said so) and that Eiri is a lost cause when it comes to Shu, they way your write them togather and Eiri's "formula" still makes me nervous! LOL

Oh, and the whole bit about Shu's sexual awakening is brilliant!
orangepencils chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
its interesting to see Eiri interact with outside people and see how he thinks and to know more on his thoughts from your pov obviously. Nicely done. The sushi bar scene is making me curious. Hahaha. Keep it up!
pikeebo chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Eiri better not cheat on Shuichi with Ayano! If he did, i hope Shuichi finds out and leaves him! for good!
Tamaki chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
I love, love, LOVE mizuki's character in this chapter. Very Mizuki :)

Good Job! Please update soon...
Jade-t9 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Fine writing! I love how the story's plot is being fleshed out!
lilgurlanima chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
hm... is yuki really gonna go see that ayano? i can't believe yuki still do that... hope he's still not gonna go see her... i like the chap... update soon!
takashispice chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
AWESOME.. when is the next chapter coming out. I can't wait..lol. its a awesom story and your very talented. I hope everything goes well for shuichi :)
none111 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
aww...I feel bad for shu-chan in this one! he wasn't in it but Eiri was just being such an ass (which is just like him, of course) I love this story!
noonsam chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Well, I finally got back my laptop after so long in the shop and what was waiting but a new story from you! Yay!

I am already so intrigued, I can't wait for more. As always, you get right into Eiri's head and write him better then anyone else. Having him resist letting Shu take over his life completely and accepting him as his one and only is exactly where his mind was at this point in the manga. I haven't seen anyone else explore this time yet and I am delighted to see you take it on.

I like your OCs, a good story can use OCs and have them be likable and important to the plot without being mary sues. Ignore that one reviewer, anyone who knows your work knows you have too much talent and class to write a dreaded mary sue. I think some readers forget that there are other people in the world besides the main characters and yes, there will be some interaction with them!

Love your Mizuki here, she is a great character and a perfect foil for Eiri, doesn't take his crap, lets him know what's what.

All that said, I agree with the last reviewer, I want to slap Eiri right now! I can't wait to see what happens next, but I sure want to see Shu triumph in the end!
scorch66 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
This chapter makes me want to slap Yuki. I'm not sure if this is right, but is his 'master-plan' supposed to involve sleeping with Ayano and proving to Shu that he's no tied down to him? Ugh, what a jerk! Poor Shu! Though, I'm pretty sure he won't go through with it, I'm still mad that he thought of it. And after Mizuki's chastisement, all he cares about is his sushi bar scene? Yuki really needs to set his priorities straight. Oh, but I love your new characters; after reading the chapter, I really do wish that Ono Fujiko had gotten a hold of Yuki. ;)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »