Reviews for The Scene in the Sushi Bar
Xedra chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Oh, I seriously love you for this chapter!

The characters of Shiho and Junichi are delightful. The bit with Yuki and Ayano on the cell makes me nervous, but eager to see what happens.

But Mizuki... oh, the way Mizuki tells Yuki off made me SO happy I will be smiling for days!
orangepencils chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
onwards, to save the sushi bar! I'm curious to know what that scene is. And I look forward to the next chapter. Ugh, now I'm hooked to this. Damn you and your author skills :)
none111 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
YAY! I was so happy when I saw the update :) Great story!
lilgurlanima chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
thanks for the chap... like it... and it did answer my question... hope you'll update soon!
Hika chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Why in the name of yaoi do you want to make a fic eith so many Mary Sue and OC

make Eiri with one (or much) of these?

thats pukeable

don{t you have stomach?
scorch66 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
And the title comes together. I was wondering what it meant. Gah!Yuki's confusing! He may tease Shu for looking girly all he wants but at least Shu is straightforward and doesn't circle around the same thought continuously. I think Yuki has commitment problems. And by the looks of it, his problems are about to increase, which makes me happy cuz, really, things are much too easy for him as of now. Oh, and glad I could make you laugh. :)
Xedra chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Loved it! I love how Mizuki manipulates him, and how Yuki keeps being his deilghtfully grumpy self!
orangepencils chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
congrats, you've got me reading your story. I look forward to the next chapter. Man all that for a scene in a sushi bar... wow, he must really like it loll.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
good chapter, but at this rate for this 1st chapter. nothing seems to be going well for yuki and shuichi.
scorch66 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aww, Yuki should have just kissed him. And his thoughts are really too cute. Shu & I are alike in that we're both 'crap at remembering author’s names', lol, though I remeber yours.;) Oh, the next chapter sounds very interesting. Can't wait to discover Yuki's so-called 'master-plan' (I have an inkling that it wont work out, or rather, it's bound to fail)!
lilgurlanima chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
why did yuki ask shuichi that question! it's not like his to ask such things right?
none111 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
brilliant, as expected. You definitely captured Eiri's stubborness perfectly. I really like this so far. can't wait to read more :)
DarkInuyashaangel101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Yay, I'm so happy! You wrote a new Gravi story! I've been waiting in agony for this ever since Jilted John ended. So, can't wait for the next chapter!
Xedra chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hapy. So So happy to read another Gravitation fic by you!

This made me smile all through it. Yuki is so adorably grumpy!

Can't wait to read what comes next!
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Again you've written the beginnings of another great story. I can't wait for you to write another chapter.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4