Reviews for Desperation
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
hehe Harry's a poonhound. I liked Hermione's defense of healthy relationships. She's taking care of herself, which is all she can really do. Bickerson couples, like Hr and R in canon, cant survive the drudgery of normal life.
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
This is an interesting idea and please write more thanks.
Razial chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
interesting, keep it up

david
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
update soon
AerLynn chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I love the pairings.
J. Carax chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Very nice. I dig these kind of "Hogwarts High" stories, and I hope you continue this, as you're a very good writer from what I can tell. :)
NemmerlesRaven chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Great cliffie
Visible chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Thank you for the reply. I found your comments very interesting and informative. The fact that the stereotypes are still there, but in another person's point of view is a good idea. Because life is like that sometimes, and people create their own biases.

However, I cannot believe you ended it like that! That was terrible. Obviously, there's going to be some Ginny action. And with Harry too! Ah, so exciting!

The only bothersome aspect to your story was that it was littered with typos. It's my biggest pet peeve ever. I'm sorry! It's just, it began to bother me after the third one. If you need a beta reader, provides some!

Besides that, your story was love in written form. I'm seeing some major hints towards Draco/Hermione. Am I right? Well, don't answer that. Harry and Pansy seem to be very real about where their relationship is headed-no where, as of yet. I can see them as awkward, and looking at each other in the halls, but not doing anything about it. You know how that goes?

I definately like your unique style and hope to read more from you soon.

-Lylian
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
I suspect theyre two very lonely people who now that they have a connection, even if its just a physical one, will try and keep it. Whats this with Ginny though? She isnt his girlfriend(yet) but he clearly felt like he had betrayed something.

How true to character that Sirius not only wasnt upset Harry was gone all night but had he been in a better mood himself mightve congratulated him.
PeaceBeyond chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
lol. is 'Mione setting him up with ginny?

_ anyways, yaay! you updated!

i really like the harry/pansy here

"wasstuck" Ahahha!
Visible chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
DUDE. I've never seen this done before ever. And I can't believe you ended it there. But I'm seriously excited for more. I'm craving it.

My thoughts are swirling, but I just hope that your story doesn't turn into Mean Girls or One Tree Hill, with overdramatics and overly done stereotypes. I'm seriously craving something real. I hope that's where you're going with this. However, if not, I'm still very willing to read!

I hope you don't mind me rec'ing this story on my Livejournal profile. I'm in this community called UnimaginableLuv, and we post Harry/Pansy fics. This would be a great addition to my growing database!

-Lylian
PeaceBeyond chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
lol. Update soon, please.

I like it! _
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
OMG they dont know each others names? Hehe.