Reviews for Three Ways Toph Saved Kataang
Miranda Lamb chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just can't even- *Dead*
The last part, It killed me.
KataangBender chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
i want to say this was awesome, i laughed sooo much! "certain death via machete" XDDDD dang, Aang. (omg that ryhmes!)
kataangforever2000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Lmao .. she is so my hero _
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Ha ha, I bet its moments like the last one that make Toph wish she didn't have the abilities she did.

That was a cool idea, I liked it! Nice job!

Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I DO love poking. haha! I love the Tokka interaction, it really sounds like him! "I do like secret rivers"
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hahahahaha. This makes me love Toph all the more. You did a great job writing about her character, I totally felt it. Well done, indeed.
micman60 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hahaha, most excellent! Though, dork that I am, I started thinking about blood types in the second part. :P Toph was lucky she and Sokka were compatible!
AppleTart290 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008

Anyways awesome story, YaY Toph saved the day. Sokka poking Toph's scar cracked me up.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
:) LOL, those all sound just like something Toph would do! This was pretty hilarious - great job!
lirendil chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
lol, that was awesome! Really great ideas - and very well carried out and written, as usual. ;) I love how Toph 'saves' them; it would seem like such a departure from her usual attitude but it is so IC and works perfectly. And really, if Avatar can have submarines and torpedos, you can have blood transfusions lol.

Was the trailer not amazing? *honks virtual horn* I totally want my Avatar! Like, within the next hour maybe... that's not asking for too much... ;)
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
These were all fantastic! I also have to say picturing Sokka pass out giving blood made me laugh x)

HONK HONK HONK! I haven't even seen the Western Air Temple yet :(
Winter Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh, K, as always this is brilliant! I loved it. To think that she would jump in front of a lightning bolt too... wow. I think I'm at a loss for words. Great job, K, really, really. :D

- Chaka
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
*falls off swivel chair laughing* That was great!

You did it again, and OH MAMA! Aang and Katara got it going on.