Reviews for Alfred a History
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 3/7
Dear Fräulein Weisenheimer:

Tiny question: was there a time-travel scene that I missed, or am I to envision Batman, for purposes of this story, as having been born sometime during the early 21st Century? (Also, shouldn't there be a comma or a colon in the title?)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
noreenklose chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Great idea!
I really enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
notsofrilly chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I love it. Ron's a baboon!
Geistervogel chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
nice start ;) sequel ?
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Really bummed to see this fantastic story come to an end
PSML chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Awww! You should do a sequel where his history becomes important in a case or something!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Marvelous story liked it a lot I’m sorry to see it end
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Harry Potter from one of a kind wizard to nothing more than an ordinary butler? Well magic school was clearly worthwhile. I mean if it had been an AU Alfred who used magic or something then I could have seen some value to the fic. This just seemed kind of pointless in that there didn't seem any reason to call this character Harry Potter since he didn't use magic or anything remotely related to it.
StarStreakedSky chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Does this Alex happen to be Alex Rider? Man, you could've warned me about another crossover (though I love the AR books and I don't mind as much.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
sequel? please?
hypercell chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I would love to see a sequel to this.
KK chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Good thing to cause though I love Harry I would HATE to see what the world would be like without Alfred.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Did he seriously name himself Dark Lord Luscious? That's not scary, that tells me he wants to open up a beauty parlor.
Umbra Drachen chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
you do realize that the potter family in the series are nobility...right?
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
this was a good story really liked it alot.