Reviews for Awake Before Rising
44hilla44 chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
Wow! I just read it all now and its amazing! Great job :)
hifield chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
This is enjoyable - my first Sheppard/Weir story and I'm really liking it. - good job.
hifield chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Really fun and original start to your story. I'm taking a chance that you'll finish your story and not leave it hanging ... PLEASE.

On to the next chapter.
Cocoa Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I hope you would continue this story. It is one of my favorites. I still have a vision that John and Elizabeth sending a message back to earth during Letters from Pegasus to Jack asking if he would send a copy of that photo he showed them just minutes before they left for Atlantis. Framed but covered from being seen by anyone.
Cocoa Girl chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
I love this idea. Rarely do we see a story where the two main characters know each other from before they left to go to Atlantis and they are already married and the fact that they didn't know doesn't count. I hope to read many more fluffy romantic chapters. And I wouldn't mind if some things changed. I hope to see little Sheppards one day. And I hope Earth keeps it overly long nose out of Atlantis's business.
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
Greast story! I can't wait for more!
ancientesha chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
THIS is one of the most beautiful fics i have ever read! omg! really-really beautiful! and im not saying that too much. wonderful story! you made me love sparky more than ever. that was so swet ... :X:X yeah, totally inlove with this! every chapter was awesome. waiting for some more. you should get a bloody award, lol.:X:X. wickd!
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
the end of this chapter was just brilliant! "do you suppose we ... ;;)" ))))lmao:X and there's that evil liz i love:X and her death glare:)):X oh priceless:X
wanderingsmith chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
I do love you. Never forget that.”

oh, more please?
bailey1ak chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Very good chapter. I wonder how long before Rodney will let them know that he knows. I can't wait to see the reactions and coversations just seeing her ring will bring about.
Cindy Ryan chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Yea! A new chapter! Excellent job as always...loved the Dr. Sheppard bit.

More please :)
Anjirika chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
You updated! Yay! I loved this chapter! It was brilliant! Absolutly brilliant! I hope that you update soon!
Pegasus63 chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Just wanted to say great job on this story. I just found it and I really enjoyed it. Hope to see more soon.
Cindy Ryan chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Wonderful as always. :) More please.
bailey1ak chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
I just loved this chapter and can't wait to see what Rodney will do with this information.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »