Reviews for Chasing After Two Hares
BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
Awesome ending to this. I love Aggravation as it's an awesome game. So funny that Splinter took pictures of the guys as princesses. Nicely done on this. I loved it.

BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
At least Leo didn't die, but he'll never trust Karai again and I don't blame him for that. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
NOOO! Please don't let Leo die! He's too cool to die! Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
Oh, man, this isn't good at all. I just hope Leo knows what he's doing. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
Awesome chapter. I never thought Karai would beat herself up over all of this, but I can see why she would as she caused him to get hurt. I loved how she reassured him though. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Awesome chapter. I can see Leo questioning what went wrong and how he could have rectified his mistake. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Awesome chapter. Yeah, it was awesome to see Donnie taking the lead and everyone else listening to him with no complaints. Leo is definitely lucky to have his brothers around. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Awesome chapter though I'm worried for Leo. I have a feeling Karai had no intention of caring about what happened to the Turtles after she fled. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Oh no! This definitely isn't good! I hope Leo can get over this and that they can get him out of there safely. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
And so the plans are in motion. Let's just hope it all goes the way it should. Loved Raph's line about the Vulcan death pinch. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Another awesome chapter. I can see why they would have misgivings about this, but this is the only way to get things done. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Awesome chapter though I have a feeling Karai is up to something that's not good. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Awesome start to this. Leo definitely needs to be careful because he's playing with fire where Karai is concerned. Nicely done on this.

Shenlong7 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
A good piece of fiction although I think you could have developprd the trust factor a bit more towards the end. When the betrayal happened I didn't know what was going on and whatever happened to the original enemy. Also I think for it to work a bit more effectively you have to work a bit more on Karai and Leo's relationship.
tmntlover2013 chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »