Reviews for Chasing After Two Hares
Shenlong7 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
A good piece of fiction although I think you could have developprd the trust factor a bit more towards the end. When the betrayal happened I didn't know what was going on and whatever happened to the original enemy. Also I think for it to work a bit more effectively you have to work a bit more on Karai and Leo's relationship.
tmntlover2013 chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
Necro13 chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
Wow, that's all I can say about this story. It's very well written and its also very interesting and all the characters are right on, it almost feels like this could have been an episode of the show or something.
dontgiveahoot chapter 13 . 6/10/2008
“Now, who would like to see polaroid pictures of my sons, the pretty ninja princesses?”

That line alone made the whole fic worth reading. I can imagine the horrified expressions on their faces...

I also like that you sprinkled Japanese sayings into the fic, but there were a couple you didn't translate, which ended up being confusing. (Like 'neko ni koban' - I only know 'neko' means cat.)

I also liked the crazy pizza toppings they ate - it was a nice nod to the '80's toon while still having the more adult edge of the 2003 toon, original comics and the movies. And Splinter eating sushi pizza is a piece of comic genius.
maryshine chapter 13 . 5/22/2008
I feel like it ended kind of abruptly. I feel as though the issues between Karai and Leo were never resolved. Yet you did a great job describing Leo's feelings. Will you do a squeal?
MinceyJ chapter 13 . 5/18/2008
Three words, OH MY GOD! That has got to be the funniest chapter I have ever read. Nice Mikey and Leo bonding, and I've enjoyed this story, but oh man, that last chapter was really something else. Seriously, I laughed so hard I cried a little. All I can think of is those old commercials for that game, and now I'm picturing the tmnt in there. Priceless. Whenever I need a smile, I'll just think of this chapter. Thank you for writing this.
flavumetrubrum chapter 13 . 5/18/2008
Oh, really good chapter and story! I loved the way Raph picked Aggravation to give them-how appropriate! I really liked this story! Good job!
lost-katana chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
Hey there! Sorry this review is short- I just wanted to tell you I'm enjoying this fic quite a lot!

There's been a shortage of stories that are enjoyable on this site lately. So thank you for delivering one! :D
flavumetrubrum chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
E! This is getting so exciting! I can't wait to find out what happens next! PLEASE update soon!
BigfootSighted chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
Agh! Please update! You've got my adrenalin going!
maryshine chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
Although the cliff hangers are killing me, they are rather good! I am just glad you update so often!

As much as I love the action, when are we going to see some more romance between Karai and Leo?
flavumetrubrum chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
That was mean! You have to update soon... please! The suspense is killing me! Great chapter; I think you did a really good job showing Leo's anger and feeling of betrayal. I can't wait for the next update. Great job!
maryshine chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
I think I read chapter nine a little to quickly, LOL! I thought Karai had the foot waiting for Leo. So what happened between those two on the roof? I got the impression that Karai has strong feelings for Leo. Also being that Leo's "spirit felt stronger than it had in weeks", I'm assuming something much have happened (or at least I'm hoping it has!) Keep up the good work, love how you are including karate and rekki into this!
hmw95 chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
whoa... mad angry leonardo! awesome!
BigfootSighted chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
That was written...extremely well! The last part gave me shivers :-)