Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About You
ArtemisDestiny chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I love 10 things i hate about you one of my top 5 movies ever! and a dasey themed version is brillant! good hob
XMoonglowX chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved this fic! It was extremely well written!
12345Dasey chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
"Not that it was a far drive" Haha, I got that one! Derek said that in the episode "The Party". Very clever... I liked this one-shot!
ellie141516 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aww! that was great!
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aw... ten things i hate about you is a great movie!

Cute ficcy
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Nice work. What if Casey made another list but this time instead of hate she uses love and she list the things that she loves about Derek and then it would be something if Derek found her list and did something about it. Or what if Derek made his own 10 things I hate about you list and then they each find each others list or something. Great work and update soon!
Frogster chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was so, so good. Very Elizabeth Bennet-y.

"A mere frog in aluminum foil." Even though I love frogs, I have to say, Max is one frog I wouldn't like to kiss. You have such a great way with words! (Also loved the "I want a taco" in chapter 5 of By My Side. Great stuff, that.) Great, fantastic job, and update soon!
robin's clone chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I loved the way you used the poem from 10 Things I Hate About You. Plus it made me giggle when you had Casey watch Cassanova.
Hippielover459 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was pretty good, and I'm always on the lookout for a good Dasey.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I like the way you took the two different things and put the together. Great story!
Lanter chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
"Casey was crushed when her supposed Prince Charming in shining armor turned out to be nothing more than a mere frog in aluminum foil."

That is a great description of Max.

Cute one-shot, I enjoyed reading it.
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
hey, great job really enjoyed reading it. 8) write more of these one shots soon, ur really good at them. 8)

Luv

Tara

xoxo
LorMenari chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
LOVED it!
2SweetSunshine chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
aww, that was really cute! Loved it!
Daniixxmarie chapter 1 . 4/27/2008