Reviews for Stopping
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
This was really good. I liked it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Yes! That was awesome! I enjoyed it so much! I loved his thoughts!
Sabsi13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love this scene in the series and your story fits perfectly into it :)

Well done!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awe! This was cute(:
GentleReader chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Besides "The Leap," this was my favorite Barney/Robin moment ever (S5 has NOT lived up to its promise!)...and you captured Barney's internal monologue very nicely. Deep, deep down, Barney is a gentleman, especially when it comes to Robin; but he's also an opportunist (and, um, he LOVES her :), so that would definitely weigh in the equation!

Well done, Sarah!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Delicious. :D The last line was so cute and in the tone of the show, where whenever it gets a little serious, they slip in a well timed joke/line. I am currently just working my way through the seasons and just watched Sandcastles in the Sand yesterday - SO GOOD. I've always enjoyed Barney/Robin but had no idea something happened with them pre-s5!

Anyways, good ficlet. :D

Red
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I liked it:)
prin69 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
cute
Yvy chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Barney and Robin sitting... on a sofa. K.I.S.S.I.N.G

That was very in keeping with Barney I think. I loved the last line too.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Awesome. Great ending!
stargirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
this is so awsome!:) i like Barbin(barneyrobin,thats the best i could do,nemore shipper names out there feel free to throw them me)yea,they're cool,& great together. even tho Teds freaked nd Barney sort of did (& i think we all kno that inside robins feelin it 2)i think they could both still make it,although it'd have 2 b later in the show,or next season b/c of the whole 'flip goat thing' they did w/us (or correction TED did 2 us) last Mon-gosh that sucked!i hated that ending so bad,like u wouldnt yea,if ne1 wants 2 kno their next eps called "The Rebound Guy"-OMG!i just put 2 nd 2 2gether nd u know what i think, i think that the 'rebound guy's' gonna b ted,that may be for teh whole 'o wait,robin wasnt living w/me on my 30 bday' comment the end.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
that was awesome, i loved the look into barney's head.

isn't it weird that three of the 5 stories in this category, no wait, 4 of them are all about barney and robin? personally i think it means that they're meant to be
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Great story. I love Barney/Robin.
Sapphonest chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Nice. I'm loving it. Awesome job.

"So, Barney did exactly what she said and stopped thinking because she was too tempting and he was too weak."

Just so perfect.