Reviews for Wind
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Short but a really enjoy reading it :)
Natsuki/Shizuru is my favorite pairing and if you ever wrote a story about them i'll be there to read it x)
Kail-Mello chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
that was so sweet! i could totally see natsuki feeling the way u portrayed her to. it was also very poetic. luved it, point made, keep writing, it was awesome :3
Krackhead1010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Friggin' awesome. Loved it. Wonderful portrayal. Keep it up please.
Tifa-Lock chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very nice, really. I loved to recognise Natsuki through those words.

Please, write more ShizNat _ยท!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Well, well, buddy...

I know next to NOTHIN' on "Mai-HiME". I only know who the main characters are. However, my lousy knowledge didn't make this hard to understand.

Helluva job, man. This was beautiful.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Neo Horizon chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Simple, but beautiful. That was absolutely poetic.
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
that was so sweet. short, but somehow poignant. hope you do more ShizNat fics. and i would love to see the pic that inspired this.
AppleFlavoredPie chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was a nice short fic. I think I know which fanart you're talking about. It is indeed a very nice picture.
markesellus chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Very nice. You really portray Natsuki's feelings well and can put it into words (unlike Natsuki herself).
guubear chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
:D

fancy seeing you in this fandom. i can't wait to find out your version of shiznat. this should be worth the wait.
KookieX7 Kami YAH YAHXD chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
OHMYGOD. -inhalesquitecomplicatedly.-

ZOMG. SATASHI IN MAI HIME SECTION.

YAY! -
chyan chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I really like Mai Hime (especially Natsuki-Shizuru), but I like Nanoha- Fate too. Thanks for writing these stories. Good luck.
Animes 'R' Us chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
hey, i really liked ur MGLN fanfics... i always thought i hope u write a shiznat fic..so... looking forward to it.
koalarap chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
beautiful! im a shiznat fan! hope you will be free to write shiznat fics besides fatexnanoha :D
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Nice, short fic but kinda sad. I don't like usage of past tense here. Sorry, I had too much angst recently (Lestaki's 200k fic).

If you want to try something else than MSLN and it will be Mai HiME fic, more precisely ShizNat, I think there is a lot of people who will welcome it. I personally am seeking for something like SbtB in HiME universe... _