Reviews for Breakfast Cafe
kuragari nikkou chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hoshi: You know, Akuma, if you liked rough stuff in place of noncon, you'd probably be less disappointed.

Akuma: -grumbles-

Hoshi: She's such freak. Anyway, I like your Leon! He's nice Possessive, but you kind of have to be when your love's really popular like Cloud is. Honestly, this deserves more than what it's got right now. People don't get what they're missing out on.
Sapphire Blue Flames chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow... I used to think Leon bottomed... But now.. ›\\\‹ I couldn't stop laughing when Cloud kept mixing up the dude's name. Favorite story and favorite authored. Pleaseee write more Cleon! c:
elvenangel3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOVED IT! Oh my god Leon being all possessive is so hot! I laughed my ass off every time Cloud got that dude's name wrong too. That was just awesome writing.
kestrel26 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Gosh, I'm not surprised this has less reviews than the prequel. Maybe because it has no sex? Lol. Anyway, lack of smut aside I've never read a fic like this as in one that deals with possessiveness and being so submissive that you'd let your lover hurt you because you know that they'd never intentionally do so. I mean, I have read fics that have this sort of relationship dynamics in them but not in the way this one dealt with it. I don't know, it's just something about the way you brought it to light, how they suddenly realise what's going on and how they...vocalise it I guess? I suppose it's because you kind of put into words a notion I haven't quite been able to describe myself. So, thanks x
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*squeals* omgosh i Loved it! im always trying to find fic like thesse but no one ever writes them (well anyways) so imagin my delight reading this and the first one, you know this would make INCREDIBLE multi-chapter, im not kidding, condider it? please?
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Again, wonderful! I love that they were afriad of what had happened last night and i wished leon would have bashed rodger int he head for touching his cloud! Kudos! you rock!
Sorceress Fantasia chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That was totally adorable! XD
Kylara Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Oh yeah. I love these two being so possessive of each other. Planning on writing any more stories like this?
grapple chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This story was steamy D

I hope you continue to write, I'll be sure to follow!
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Daw~!
zoe chocobo chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Ooh, what a possessive Leon...I like it. I love how you made a complicated issue between the two so sexy...(if that makes ANY sense, lol.) It was a very nice read. :)