Reviews for Unservable
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 4/23
If you still will after 5 years ;D I would read it.

I promt you to give us some more Fox and Emily interaction and have a point when Fox is lightly flirting with her again, and probably Dominique sees and Fox wouldn't have realized that they are now mates... It could be that Fox is checking up on Emily at Eliza's behest.

I would like to see them consummate their mate-hood once Emily is healed.

It could really use a moment between Emily and Angela after this last chapter.

And the conniving sociopath, Sheila, needs to be explained at some point (but hopefully towards the end of the story, which is still hopefully in-progress).

I really enjoyed re-reading this!
drippingwithsin chapter 12 . 4/22
I know this story is very old, but I'm just going to go ahead throw a word in.
Guilt
Danni244 chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
then coming out to the world
Danni244 chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
I'm crap with ideas but please complete this
BloodDragonLord chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
I'd love to see you pick this story back up. I think a chapter about Angela finding out about Demona and Emily finally becoming mates and Angela deciding to move in with Demona to escape possible persecution by the clan would be awesome. So my prompt word is: Clan.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Bomani Akila Neteru chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
I absolutely adore this. Seriously, you have such wonderful talent. :)
Looking forward to reading more!
helenGet chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
I love this, please continue to write this story, the'res aren't much of Demona and OC stories, i wish there were more.
KhazintheDark chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
Ok, keyword prompts:
Clan, search
Angela, Quarrymen, Demona
Eliza bugs apartment.

More please? It's really good.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Reading this again. Still hoping that it continues. Love it!
PersonJe chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
"Pick this up again," the writer says. Last updated: over three years ago. This is an utterly brilliant story that engages me and takes my heart in its hands. Please, please don't let it die.

Prompts:
Dominique and Emily do a surprise inspection of a warehouse that Angela happened to roost in.
A kitten nips at Demona's tail.
Eliza confronts Emily, but ends up intruding on an intimate moment.
Demona and Fox have to work together to find Emily and Alexander.

Also, maybe a flashback of Demona telling Emily that she's a 1000-year old immortal? Or about magic. I kinda feel robbed of a scene, 'cause you only wrote about Demona pointing out historical inconsistencies, and then her talking about the spell which turns her human during the day.
crimsonswordblue chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
What about Emily's mortality, or how the clan or Lennox will react ? Also will Emily continue to live in her apartment or move in with Demona ? Sheila is planning something how are they going to deal with that ? What if the Quarreymen find out ?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Please continue! Your story is amazing. What happens next? Healing? Regret? Back to the office? The next step of mates?
anon chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Would love to see this continued.

Word for prompt.

Regret

Could focus on Angela's regret for killing Heather.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
D: No update in so long. This girl is very sad and annoyed . oh well, can't do much except enjoy what there is, which is rather good :)
CurlyHairedWookie chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Has anyone sent you prompts? Because his story is delightful, and I've reeeeeally enjoyed reading it...