Reviews for The All Nighter
ALEJANDRA chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Great chapter! I've just started to read fics about Zoy in the last two weeks -since I found out that my chosen pairing become canon.

I love your fics all of them, but I wanted to know something. The sentences that Quinn says to Michael in spanish are suposed to make no sense?(some of them do, but other makes no sense at all)

Im just asking, because I'm from a spanish speaking oountry (what should explain my lack of english grammar) and I found them weird.

Besides that everything is great, I love the Quogan. And I'm awaiting the next chapter anxiously.
countingthestars12 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Aw this was so cute! Update soon, please! :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Oh! Truth or Dare, huh? You should probably give quinn a question like 'who do you like/love?' That would be awesome!
Astalavisbay chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Aw. My fav prank was Logan. Its so sweet that he wouldn't cheat on Quinn even with the hottest girl on campus...Who'm I kiddin? I love the Dean one the best! MOAR POWER TO THE CHEESE!
MightiestHeroes chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
aww i really want to see if the girls find out logan't dating quinn...
xmiemiex chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
luv it
smileybubbles08 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
I guess you've abandoned this story, but I just wanted to let you know that I like it and I think it could turn out really good if you ever did decide to pick it back up. But that's okay if you don't.
Samaire chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Or is there going to be anymore Quogan in this story? Oh well, even if there isn't, please continue. It's one of my favorites so far,it's just so massively funny and fun!
Samaire chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
I love a long chapter/story as long as it's well written, which this most definitely is! I hope you continue this because it's turning out to be just really funny and a whole lot of fun, and of course I can't wait until the real Quogan moments start. They are always so great and so much fun!
HLTMY chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
please update! i want to read the rest of this story! its so funny!
PUCKurt up buttercup chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
heyy. i know you havent updated this in awhile, but its really funny and you should keep it going. XD
The Sushi Monster chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Pwahahahaaha. Hilarious stuff, this is. I loved the last one the best, definitely. Though the one on Mark wasn't that bad...

Love the Quogan.

And ToD is gonna be interesting, is it not?
michaela chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
omg this story is hilarious why did you stop writing you have to write more i love it...
Ronmione x3 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Haha, I adore the little Quogan moments, I kinda hope Quinn just blurts out their secret in front of Zoey and Lola. Haha, poor guys, though! xD I really hope you continue this story, it's great! -)
PnayBabyGurl chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Hahah! I loved how you wrote Stacy's speech, it sounds exactly like her. But my favorite parts just had to be the little hints of Quogan. Hahah P Oh, gosh, I love this it's hilarious! Hehe Now I shall continue reading! Keep writing!

-Mina